- Price: From US$ 899 per night
- Location: Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Bavaro, Punta Cana
- Minimum stay: 3-5 nights
- Bedrooms: 6 (1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen, 1 queen, 1 queen and 1 queen,)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 12 persons
- Bathrooms: 6.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, WIFI and music system
- Maid: Included
Welcome to Villa Waterfall – Modern, elegant and spectacular!
When you stay at Villa Waterfall, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the facilities at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, including a 27-hole golf course, clubhouse with restaurant, bar, swimming pool with Bali beds and paddle tennis courts ($). From Villa Waterfall you’ll be close to the hustle & bustle of the local town and one of the best beaches in the Caribbean – Bavaro Beach! This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Villa Waterfall is located approx. 14 miles (22.5 km) from Punta Cana International Airport (25-30-minute drive) at Cocotal Golf & Country Club in the heart of Bavaro, Punta Cana.
The villa is less than 100 yards walking distance from the golf clubhouse where you’ll find a common swimming pool area with kids’ pool, playground, exotic Bali beds, bar & restaurant and paddle tennis courts ($).
Just outside the main entrance of Cocotal Golf & Country Club, you’ll find the Palma Real Shopping Village, which offers a variety of upscale shops, restaurants & bars, banks, pharmacy, etc.
The beautiful Bavaro Beach is close to the villa and when you stay at Villa Waterfall, you’ll have preferred access to the Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach. You’ll also be close to Los Corales, which is a lively area with lots of small restaurants, bars, a few shops and access to the Los Corales beach.
*Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
Villa Waterfall is a gorgeous 6-bedroom villa built in 2 levels, with the signature waterfall cascading into the swimming pool. You can enjoy your own swimming pool and outdoor dining on the deck – perfect for those tropical dinners with your family & friends.
The interior is kept in a contemporary European style, i.e. simple and minimal décor with light wood furniture, which gives the space a clean and modern feel.
All 6 bedrooms have their own private bathroom, closet space, flat screen TV and air-conditioning. There is only (petite) bedroom located downstairs and five bedrooms located upstairs.
Villa Waterfall welcomes you through its impressive sky-high front entrance with double height doors and windows that seem to reach straight into the sky! As you walk into the villa, you’ll notice the open floorplan and double height ceiling.
The villa offers bright living- and dining room areas, an open kitchen with bar counter and a view of the golf course. From the living room, you can jump straight into your private swimming pool!
The living- and dining room is the place to lounge and entertain. The living room windows open up completely to let the fresh, Caribbean breeze flow through the villa.
This space has a 60-inch flat screen television with cable TV and large, roomy sofas where you can relax and feel at home. The formal dining room is set up with a large dining table which seats 12 persons comfortably. Or, if you want to dine more casually, you can choose to enjoy your meals outside on the pool side deck.
The open kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare delicious meals during your stay. However, if you want to just relax, you can also hire a gourmet chef ($)! Your personal chef will be able to prepare all of your meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks) for you to enjoy at the villa and we even have great all-inclusive meal plans available for you ($)!
If you need to do a little work during your stay at Villa Waterfall, there is also a dedicated office space with two office chairs available.
One of the six bedrooms is located downstairs. This bedroom has a queen bed and is the smallest (and coziest) of all the bedrooms. It’s a great room to choose if you don’t want to climb the stairs to the 2nd floor.
Upstairs you’ll find the remaining 5 bedrooms, including the stunning master suite. This master bedroom has a king size bed right in the middle of the room, so you can wake up to the best view! Step out onto your balcony which spans the entire width of the villa and overlooks the golf course!
All other bedrooms have a queen bed, private ensuite bathroom, closet space, TV and air-condition.
When you stay at Villa Waterfall, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- WIFI in the villa
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Pool side deck with outdoor dining table, Bali bed (canopy bed) and sun beds
- Flat screen television in the living room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Office space
- Music system
- Towels & linens
- Access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach (approx. 2 miles away) with lounge chairs on the beach, restaurant ($) & bar ($). Roundtrip transportation is included during your stay (must be pre-booked and subject to availability) when you purchase food & beverages at the restaurant. Food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental. Jellyfish may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events. *Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club common pool area located just behind the villa with lounge chairs, Bali beds, kids’ pool & playground, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The facilities may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events.
($) = additional charges apply / not included in the villa rental
When you stay at Villa Waterfall, you’ll have a maid included. The maid will clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Waterfall, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Chef service
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (luxury yachts, catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Villa Waterfall, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.