- Price: From US$ 700 per night
- Location: Puntacana Resort & Club, La Cana golf course (Tortuga Bay)
- Minimum stay: 3-6 nights
- Bedrooms: 4 (2 king, 1 queen, and 2 full)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 8 persons
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens, children’s toys, high chair, and changing bed
- Entertainment: TV, WIFI, and children’s toys
- Maid: Included
- Golf cart: 1 golf touring cart included (not for use of the golf courses)
- Electricity: Included
ELEGANT GOLF FRONT VILLA WITH POOL, TOURING CART & MAID.
Welcome to Villa Tortuga B7
When you stay at Villa Tortuga B7, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities in Punta Cana, including world championship golf courses, 3 miles of pristine beach, the only Six Senses Spa in the Caribbean, a pioneering ecological park with fresh water lagoons and plenty of exquisite dining options. This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Villa Tortuga B7 is located at Puntacana Resort & Club, a gated resort & residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security.
The villa is conveniently located approx. 3 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short 10-min drive and you’ll arrive at Villa Tortuga B7. If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
Villa Tortuga B7 is located on a quiet street and right on the La Cana golf course; a 27-hole championship golf course designed by P. B. Dye, with 4 oceanfront holes and 14 holes with ocean views. From the large palm leaf covered terrace and swimming pool area, you have a view of the golf course but still enough privacy that you won’t be disturbed.
The beautiful beach (Playa Serena) is approx. 0.60 miles from the villa! You can easily walk or take the golf touring cart to go to the beach, which is one of the most pristine beaches in Punta Cana. This beach has white powdery sand and the ocean is very shallow – perfect for swimmers of all ages!
If you want a beach with a little more life, you can easily go to Playa Blanca Beach Club which is just a few miles from the villa.
To get around the resort, the villa rental includes one golf touring cart, which you may use to go anywhere inside Puntacana Resort & Club.
Villa Tortuga B7 is a charming and elegant 6500 sq. ft. villa built in 2 levels. The furniture is white with blue colors, and the villa has a very clean look. You’ll feel at home when you stay here during your Caribbean vacation.
The large common area that instantly welcomes you as you come into the villa is perfect for entertaining, family dinners or just lounging around. There’s a comfortable sofa area with flat screen TV on one side and a dining area on the other and access to the kitchen.
The villa is air conditioned (in the bedrooms) but also offers you plenty of outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air. Leave the front door and patio doors open and let the breeze flow through the house. You can spend your days swimming and playing in the pool. Enjoy a delicious lunch served on the terrace overlooking the golf course and take a nap pool side and let the Caribbean breeze carry you away…
Villa Tortuga B7 has a bedroom downstairs with a Queen bed, ceiling fan, a/c closet, and private bathroom. From this bedroom you have direct access to the terrace, pool area and backyard.
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook and prepare delicious meals during your vacation. You can also hire a personal chef ($) to cook for you, which will make your vacation more enjoyable.
Slide the large windows in the large living- and dining room open to access the outdoor terrace by the pool. The terrace is furnished with an outdoor dining table and a sofa sitting area and covered to give you shade from the sun. This is most likely where you’ll spend most of your vacation time – when you’re not in the pool or lounging on one of the sun beds by the pool.
There are three bedrooms located upstairs. The master bedroom is a wonderful and large suite with a King bed, high ceilings, ceiling fan, a/c, TV, dressers, and private (ensuite) bathroom. The bathroom has double vanity, shower and a soaking tub.
The 2nd bedroom has a king bed, ceiling fan, a/c, closets and shared bathroom.
The 3rd bedroom has two full beds, ceiling fan, a/c, closets, TV and shared bathroom.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs share a bathroom with double vanity, and shower.
When you stay at Villa Tortuga B7, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning (in the bedrooms) and ceiling fans
- WIFI in the villa
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Large TV in the living room
- Towels & linens
- Access to the La Cana Beach Club with swimming pool, lounge chairs, shower facilities, tables & chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($) Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the Playa Blanca Beach Club with lounge chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($) Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the Ecological Foundation Park with fresh water lagoons ($)
- Access to Six Senses Spa ($)
- Access to Tennis courts ($)
($) = additional charges apply, i.e. not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Villa Tortuga B7, you’ll have a maid and a maintenance person included. The maid will keep the villa clean, make the beds, wash towels and linens. The maintenance person will help with anything necessary around the house and make sure everything works perfectly in the villa.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Additional fees apply to all extra services. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Tortuga B7, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Villa Tortuga B7, send us an email to request availability and prices: