- Price: From US$ 1700 per night
- Location: Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Bavaro, Punta Cana
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 8 (1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen, 1 queen, 1 queen and 1 queen)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 16 persons
- Bathrooms: 8.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (heated), and guests have access to a community pool by the golf club house
- Jacuzzi: Yes (heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, pool table, Foosball, poker table, outdoor basketball hoop, bar and WIFI
- Chef: Included
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
Welcome to Villa Paraiso – A piece of Paradise in the Dominican Republic!
When you stay at Villa Paraiso, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the facilities at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, including a 27-hole golf course, clubhouse with restaurant, bar, swimming pool with Bali beds and paddle tennis courts ($). From Villa Paraiso you’ll be close to the hustle & bustle of the local town and one of the best beaches in the Caribbean – Bavaro Beach! This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Villa Paraiso is located approx. 15 miles from Punta Cana International Airport (25-30-minute drive) at Cocotal Golf & Country Club in the heart of Bavaro, Punta Cana. The villa has a beautiful view of the lake and golf course. The lake in front of the villa cannot be used for any water activities, such as swimming, boating etc.
The villa is approx. 650 yards walking distance from the golf clubhouse where you’ll find a common swimming pool area with kids’ pool, playground, exotic Bali beds, bar & restaurant and paddle tennis courts ($).
You can easily walk just outside the main entrance of Cocotal Golf & Country Club to the nearby Palma Real Shopping Village, where you’ll find a variety of upscale shops, restaurants & bars, banks, pharmacy, etc.
The beautiful Bavaro Beach is close to the villa and when you stay at Villa Paraiso, you’ll have preferred access to the Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach. You’ll also be close to Los Corales, which is a lively area with lots of small restaurants, bars, a few shops and access to the Los Corales beach.
*Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
Villa Paraiso is a stunning U-shaped villa built in 2 levels. The villa has 8 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, queen and king beds, plenty of closet space, flat screen TV and air-condition. There are 3 master bedrooms (1 downstairs and 2 upstairs), each with a king-sized bed. The remaining 5 bedrooms all have a queen bed in each room. The master bedroom on the ground floor has direct access to the swimming pool area, and master bedrooms on the 1st floor have a balcony with beautiful views of the pool and lake in front of the villa.
It’s the perfect villa for vacation and/or events such as bachelor/bachelorette parties, small destination weddings, private corporate retreats, etc. The outdoor swimming pool area will be the setting for your epic daytime pool parties and chic evening cocktail parties & dinners underneath the stars.
You’ll enjoy taking soothing dips in the swimming pool & Jacuzzi (both are heated) and relaxing on the deck surrounding the pool where you can lounge and soak up the sun on one of the comfortable sunbeds. If you don’t feel like lounging, you can have a game of basketball as there’s even a basketball hoop on the deck next to the pool!
Have a good time with your friends sitting at your own bar or playing a friendly game of pool and foosball (table football/soccer). Enjoy your meals al fresco style as you dine on the patio by the pool and overlooking the lake and golf course.
The interior of Villa Paraiso is modern and very stylish with vibrant Caribbean artwork that give the villa a warm and welcoming feel.
Villa Paraiso welcomes you through impressive double front doors that lead straight into the living room area. Here, you’ll be met by incredible double height windows that offer a breath-taking view of the pool area, lake and golf course. Continue through the living room and walk out the double glass doors to go outside. This is your Caribbean Paradise!
On the ground level of the villa, you’ll find the grand living room area, which is a great place to entertain and hang out in the comfortable sofa area. There’s also a bar in the living room (beverages are not included) with a large flat screen TV and a poker table. If you are having an event, you can also hire a professional bartender for the night or for the duration of your stay ($).
The formal dining room is set up with a large dining table which seats 16 persons comfortable – or, if you want to dine more casually, you can choose to enjoy your meals outside on the screened-in patio.
The kitchen is fully equipped and a gourmet chef is indeed included in your villa rental! Your personal chef is ready to prepare all of your meals as requested and planned prior to your arrival, so you have less to worry about during your vacation (groceries are not included). If you want to cook your own meals, the chef must be present as many of the kitchen items belong to him personally.
The upper level of the villa is where you’ll find most of the bedrooms. There are 2 master bedrooms in each wing of the villa with large balconies and some of the best views of the villa!
Upstairs, you’ll find the game area with a Foosball table (table football/soccer) and a pool table which will definitely provide hours of fun during your vacation. You can also relax on a comfortable couch and watch TV.
When you stay at Villa Paraiso, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- WIFI in the villa
- Swimming pool on property (heated)
- Jacuzzi on property (heated)
- Flat screen television in the living room, game room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Pool table
- Foosball (football/soccer) table
- Poker table
- Towels & linens
- Access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach (approx. 3.8 miles away) with lounge chairs on the beach, restaurant ($) & bar ($). Roundtrip transportation is included during your stay (must be pre-booked and subject to availability) when you purchase food & beverages at the restaurant. Food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental. Jellyfish may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events. *Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club common pool area with lounge chairs, Bali beds, kids’ pool & playground, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The facilities may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events.
($) = additional charges apply / not included in the villa rental
When you stay at Villa Paraiso, you’ll have a personal chef and 2 maids included. Your chef will prepare all meals to be enjoyed at the villa (groceries are not included) and the maids are there to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens. The villa staff live on property in their own staff rooms.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
The staff is at your service so all you have to do is relax, enjoy yourself. And get the most out of your vacation.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Paraiso, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Villa Paraiso, send us an email to request availability and prices: Inquire about Villa Paraiso
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.