- Price: From US$ 1199 per night
- Location: Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Bavaro, Punta Cana
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 6 (all bedrooms can be set up with a king bed or 2 twin beds)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 12 persons
- Bathrooms: 6.5
- Swimming pool & Jacuzzi: Yes, semi-Olympic lap pool
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, SONOS, pool table and WIFI
- Chef: Included
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
NEW ULTRA MODERN GOLF FRONT VILLA W/ LAP POOL, JACUZZI, CHEF & MAID – CLOSE TO BEACH, TOWN & NIGHTLIFE.
Welcome to Villa Palma!
When you stay at Villa Palma, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the facilities at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, including a 27-hole golf course, clubhouse with restaurant, bar, swimming pool with Bali beds, and paddle tennis courts ($). From Villa Palma you’ll be close to the local town, nightlife, and one of the best beaches in the Caribbean – Bavaro Beach! Cocotal Golf & Country Club is a private residential area with gated entrances and 24-hour security.
This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, and golf.
Villa Palma is located approx. 14 miles from Punta Cana International Airport (25-30-minute drive) at Cocotal Golf & Country Club in the heart of Bavaro, Punta Cana. The villa is located directly on the golf course and has a nice semi-Olympic lap pool (25 meters) and a 12-person Jacuzzi with a view of the golf course.
The villa is about 1150 feet from the golf clubhouse where you’ll find a common swimming pool area with kids’ pool, playground, exotic Bali beds, bar & restaurant, and paddle tennis courts ($).
You can easily walk just outside the main entrance of Cocotal Golf & Country Club to the nearby Palma Real Shopping Village, where you’ll find a variety of shops, restaurants & bars, banks, pharmacy, etc.
The beautiful Bavaro Beach is close to the villa and when you stay at Villa Palma, you’ll have preferred access to the Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach. You’ll also be close to Los Corales, which is a lively area with lots of small restaurants, bars, a few shops, and access to the Los Corales beach.
*Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
Villa Palma is a stunning 6-bedroom contemporary villa built in 2 levels. The villa has a spacious outdoor area with a furnished (covered) terrace, semi-Olympic swimming pool (25 meters / 82 ft. long), a Jacuzzi big enough for 12 persons, an outdoor shower, an outdoor BBQ grill area, and a large pool deck with sunbeds – perfect for those lazy, sunny days when you just want to relax by the swimming pool and soak up the sun.
The interior has a clean and modern feel and is kept in a contemporary style with simple and minimal decor with furniture in white and neutral colors combined with a few touches of Caribbean style, colors, and charm. This villa is a place where you’ll feel very relaxed and comfortable.
The outdoor area of the villa is probably where you will spend most of your time. There are 2 spacious covered terraces by the swimming pool – one has a nice dining table that seats 12 persons. The other terrace is where you’ll be lounging in comfortable furniture, watching TV, or maybe even enjoying a friendly game of pool.
The villa is fully air-conditioned and also has ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
When you walk through the front entrance, you’ll be met with an impressive view of the swimming pool, which is designed to look as if it goes straight into the villa. As you walk through the villa, you’ll find the kitchen, staff- and laundry area, indoor dining room, and outdoor dining area on the right side.
To your left, you’ll find the living room, one bedroom, and the stairs to the 1st floor. From the living room and the dining room, you can access the swimming pool area and garden.
The spacious living room with impressive double height ceilings has a comfortable sofa sitting area and a bar (beverages are not included) with a large flat-screen TV. From the living room, you have access to the terrace which has a second living area with sofas, TV, and also a pool table.
One bedroom is located downstairs and has 2 twin/single beds that can be combined into a king bed, air-condition, ceiling fan, TV, closet, ensuite bathroom with double vanity (2 sinks) and shower, and access to a terrace with a view of the swimming pool area, garden and golf course.
The large, contemporary kitchen with island is fully equipped with everything you need to cook your meals during your vacation AND the villa does include a chef who will prepare all of your delicious meals to be enjoyed at the villa during your vacation (food & beverages are not included).
Upstairs, you’ll find the remaining 5 bedrooms.
Villa Palma has 2 master bedrooms with 2 twin/single beds in each room that can be combined into a king bed, air-condition, ceiling fan, TV, walk-in closet, and a furnished balcony with a view of the golf course. One master suite has an ensuite bathroom with double vanity (2 sinks), shower, and bathtub, and the second master suite has an ensuite bathroom with double vanity (2 sinks) and double shower!
Bedrooms 4 and 5 each have 2 twin/single beds which can be combined into a king bed, air-condition, ceiling fan, TV, closet, ensuite bathroom with double vanity & double shower and a furnished balcony with a view of the golf course.
The last bedroom has 2 twin/single beds which can be combined into a king bed, air-condition, ceiling fan, TV, closet, and ensuite bathroom with double vanity, shower, and bathtub.
When you stay at Villa Palma, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- WIFI in the villa
- Pool table
- Indoor bar (beverages are not included)
- Semi-Olympic swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Jacuzzi on property
- Sunbeds around the pool
- Flat screen television in the living room, outdoor terrace and in all bedrooms
- Towels & linens
- Access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach with lounge chairs on the beach, restaurant ($) & bar ($). Roundtrip transportation is included during your stay (must be pre-booked and subject to availability) when you purchase food & beverages at the restaurant. Food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and are never included in your villa rental. Jellyfish may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events. *Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club common pool area located just behind the villa with lounge chairs, Bali beds, kids’ pool & playground, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The facilities may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events.
When you stay at Villa Palma, you’ll have a private chef, and a maid included. Your chef will prepare all meals to be enjoyed at the villa (groceries are not included). The maid will clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens. The villa staff lives on the property in their own staff rooms next to the kitchen.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive at the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Palma, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Villa Palma, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice. Select photos from iUSE photography.