- Price: From US$ 1300 per night
- Location: Casa de Campo Resort (Las Cañas II), La Romana
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 5 (1 king, 1 king, 2 queen, 2 queen and 2 queen)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 10 persons
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Swimming pool & Jacuzzi: Yes
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV and WIFI
- Chef: Included
- Butler: Included
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
- Casa de Campo Resort fee: Not included ($) – see info below
RENT THIS VILLA & VILLA HERMOSA TOGETHER FOR A TOTAL OF 11 BEDROOMS!
Welcome to Villa Hermosa II, located at Las Cañas II #30.
This beautiful 5-bedroom villa is located at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas – a luxury resort on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic.
The villa is designed in a contemporary style with open floor plan that is perfect for large families and friends who want to spend good, quality time together. The interior design is very modern with clean lines, great furniture, high ceilings, light colors, lots of great design features and no clutter. This is definitely a place that will make you feel welcome and relaxed.
The Italian style kitchen, dining room and living room is all in one big, open space. This is truly the heart of the villa, where you can entertain with your friends, enjoy delicious meals, fine wine and good conversations. Watch your personal chef create the most mouth-watering meals in the open kitchen as you enjoy a glass of wine, sitting by the kitchen island.
Las Cañas II #30 has 5 luxurious bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with a king bed in each room and 3 bedrooms with 2 queen beds in each room. Each bedroom is spacious and comfortable with good quality beds, linens and pillows. The bedrooms are also equipped with a flat screen TV, in-suite bathroom and direct access to the garden through big, sliding doors.
The garden has a good-sized lawn and tropical palm trees all around the property. There is easily enough space for you to host a small, intimate destination wedding, a cocktail party or if you just want a place to work out (early morning yoga, perhaps?) or play.
But, of course, the swimming pool and adjacent Jacuzzi are the two main features of the villa. The swimming pool is long enough to do laps in and you can choose to lounge on the open deck next to the pool or underneath the covered terrace – if you prefer some shade from the sun. There is also an outdoor dining table and lounge furniture where you can hang out with your travel companions. Let your butler serve your favorite tropical cocktails all day long as you enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
The villa rental comes with a 3-person staff to pamper you throughout your vacation: A personal chef, a butler and a maid. And you will also have a personal villa manager (concierge) available to assist you with e.g. grocery shopping (not incl.), reservations and excursions, spa treatments / in-villa massages, golf tee times, etc. Additional fees apply for shopping and services.
Your rental also includes a golf cart to move around inside Casa de Campo. Additional golf carts can be rented for and additional charge (USD 50-75 per cart per day).
Whenever you want to explore Casa de Campo Resort, you have your own golf cart available for easy and convenient transportation around the resort. Check out what is happening at the stunning Playa Minitas Beach Club and go for a swim in the ocean, drive to the marina and take a stroll along the piers to see the million-dollar yachts, or roam around Altos de Chavon and visit the small amber & larimar museum.
If you are looking for a more active vacation, Casa de Campo has 3 Pete Dye golf courses on property, tennis courts, an equestrian center and more. You can also charter a yacht to go to nearby Saona Island and go swimming/snorkeling or maybe you prefer a private fishing boat to go deep sea fishing and bring home a delicious Mahi Mahi fish for dinner?
Basic rate does NOT include the Casa de Campo resort fee that is to be paid on arrival at the resort:
– Adults over 12 years old US$ 25 per person per night
– Kids from 4-12 years old US$ 12 per person per night
– Kids under 4 years old FREE
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Las Canas 20, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
– Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
– Rental cars and other transportation
– Spa treatments or In-villa spa services
– Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
– Excursions (diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
– Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
– All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa (Usd 75 per adult per day, children under 12 years old pay 50% and children under 3 are free) and would include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as afternoon snacks. It includes unlimited soft drinks, juices, local beer, local rum and mixers. The all inclusive is ONLY in the villa and not in any of the restaurants or bars in the resort.
– House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Las Canas 20, our on-site (English speaking) villa concierge will be ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
Casa de Campo is waiting for you and we look forward to welcoming you to this little corner of Paradise.
Send us an email to request availability and prices!