- Price: From US$ 1,100 per night
- Location: Cap Cana (Yarari)
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 6 (1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1, king, 2 queen and 1 queen)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 12 persons
- Bathrooms: 6.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, stereo and WIFI
- Golf cart: Included
- Chef: Included
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
Welcome to Villa Bella Luna!
When you stay at Villa Bella Luna, you’ll have a range of 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities at Cap Cana, an upscale private resort & residential area in Punta Cana and home to the #1 golf course in the Caribbean (Punta Espada), miles of pristine beaches, state of the art marina, ecological park with the famous Blue Hole fresh water lagoon, an equestrian center, and plenty of exquisite dining options. This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, tennis, fishing and golf.
Villa Bella Luna is located at Yarari, a neighborhood inside the Cap Cana resort & residential community which offers 24-hour gated entrance and security.
The villa is located about 8 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short 15-min drive and you’ll arrive at Villa Bella Luna If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Blue Mall Puntacana and Puntacana Shopping Village are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
Villa Bella Luna sits on a beautiful and spacious lot with lots of space and trees that provide a tropical atmosphere and complete privacy.
The villa is just 1.5 miles from the club house of Punta Espada golf course and close to Juanillo Beach! Jump in your private golf cart that’s included in the villa rental and it’s an easy drive to the beach – you’ll be jumping in the ocean in no time!
Juanillo Beach, which is the beach nearby, is one of the most pristine beaches in the area and known as one of the finest in the Dominican Republic. This beach has white powdery sand and it’s a popular place among tourists and locals alike!
You’ll find another great beach option at Api Beach Club at the marina. This is a smaller beach situated in in a cove by the mouth of the marina and the beach club has a swimming pool, restaurant & bar ($).
Villa Bella Luna is a very contemporary minimalist villa built in 2 levels. There are 6 beautiful bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms, TV, closet space and air conditioning. Several of the bedrooms have their own, private terrace or balcony and there’s a very large balcony that stretches almost the entire width of the villa and overlooks the pool and garden.
The outdoor area is a fantastic space where you can relax, play in the pool, enjoy meals poolside and have a great time with your family and friends.
The calm and minimalist interior of this villa is exactly what you need to feel relaxed and calm on your vacation. Villa Bella Luna offers you the elegance of a million-dollar home and all comforts of a private home.
The villa is air conditioned but also offers you plenty of outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air. Spend your days swimming and playing in the pool and soak up the sun lounging on one of the sun beds by the pool. Enjoy delicious meals served poolside on the deck overlooking the lawn and garden and take a nap on the sofa by the pool and let the Caribbean breeze carry you away…
On the ground level of the villa, you’ll find the living- and dining room area and open kitchen – all on one, open floor plan. The living room has comfortable sofas and a large TV. The dining room area has a large dining table and chairs for 10 people and the open kitchen is fully equipped with everything necessary to cook your delightful meals – and when you stay at Villa Bella Luna, you’ll even have a chef included in the villa rental!
Slide the big windows to the side and the living room will open up completely towards the outdoor deck and swimming pool area. The large pool is built in 2 levels and has a shallow wading area which is good for smaller children.
The outdoor area is the most impressive feature of the villa and most likely where you’ll spend most of your time! There’s also an outdoor deck with a sofa, dining table (seats 8 people) and a gas BBQ grill.
4 of the 6 bedrooms are located on the ground level – 2 bedrooms are inside the main house and the other 2 are situated in a separate “bungalow”. All bedrooms have ensuite bathroom with shower, king/queen bed, direct access to a terrace, closet/dresser, TV, air condition and ceiling fan.
2 bedrooms are located upstairs with ensuite bathroom with shower, king/queen beds, direct access to a balcony, closet/dresser, TV, air condition and ceiling fan. A few of the bedrooms have a desk and a chair – perfect if you need to do a little work during your vacation.
When you stay at Villa Bella Luna, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Swimming pool with wading area (not heated)
- Flat screen television in the living room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Sound system (portable speaker)
- Towels & linens
- Access to the Juanillo Beach, Api Beach Club, Sanctuary Town with beach restaurants ($) & bar ($). Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bars/restaurants and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the restaurants & bars at Eden Roc at Cap Cana, a Relais & Chateau hotel and at the Fishing Lodge ($). Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the Ecological Park with fresh water lagoons ($)
- Access to the marina
- Access to Golden Bear Tennis Center with 4 illuminated Har-Tru (green clay) courts ($)
- Access to Los Establos equestrian center with indoor/outdoor arenas and polo field ($)
($) = additional charges apply, i.e. not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Villa Bella Luna, you’ll have a personal chef and a maid included. The chef will prepare all of your meals at the villa (groceries are not included) and maid comes by daily to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Additional fees apply to all extra services. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Bella Luna, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge