- Price: From US$ 500 per night
- Location: Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Bavaro/Punta Cana
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 4 (1 king, 1 king, 1 king and 2 twin)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 8 persons
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Swimming pool & Jacuzzi: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, pool table, stereo and WIFI
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
Welcome to Villa Bahia 376!
When you stay at Villa Bahia, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the facilities at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, including a 27-hole golf course, clubhouse with restaurant, bar, swimming pool with Bali beds and paddle tennis courts ($). From Villa Bahia you’ll be close to the local town and one of the best beaches in the Caribbean – Bavaro Beach! Cocotal Golf & Country Club is a private residential area with gated entrances and 24-hour security.
This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Villa Bahia is located approx. 14 miles from Punta Cana International Airport (25-30-minute drive) at Cocotal Golf & Country Club in the heart of Bavaro, Punta Cana. The villa is located directly on the golf course and has a nice, private pool area with views of the course.
The villa is about 650 yards walking distance from the golf clubhouse where you’ll find a common swimming pool area with kids’ pool, playground, exotic Bali beds, bar & restaurant and paddle tennis courts ($).
You can easily walk just outside the main entrance of Cocotal Golf & Country Club to the nearby Palma Real Shopping Village, where you’ll find a variety of upscale shops, restaurants & bars, banks, pharmacy, etc.
The beautiful Bavaro Beach is close to the villa and when you stay at Villa Bahia, you’ll have preferred access to the Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach. You’ll also be close to Los Corales, which is a lively area with lots of small restaurants, bars, a few shops and access to the Los Corales beach.
*Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
Villa Bahia is a beautiful 4-bedroom villa built in 2 levels, with a spacious outdoor area in the back with a furnished (covered) terrace, swimming pool & Jacuzzi (not a hot tub) and a “palapa” (an open-sided deck with a thatched roof made of dried palm leaves) with dining table and chairs (seats 8 people) – perfect for those tropical dinners with your family & friends.
The interior is kept in a contemporary style, i.e. simple and minimal décor with white furniture combined with a few touches of Caribbean style and charm. The interior has a clean and modern feel and the open floor plan of the kitchen, dining- and living room makes this villa a place where you’ll feel very welcome and comfortable.
The villa is fully air conditioned with central air and/or split a/c units in all rooms and bedrooms.
All 4 bedrooms have their own ensuite bathroom with shower and some bathrooms also have a tub. There’s plenty of closet space, a flat screen TV and air-conditioning.
One bedroom is located downstairs and the remaining 3 bedrooms are all upstairs. 2 of the bedrooms upstairs have direct access to a large balcony that overlooks the pool area and golf course.
Downstairs, you’ll find the spacious living room, which is divided into two sections – one with a sitting area with TV and another with a billiard/pool table.
The kitchen and dining room is located right off the living room and is one open space. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook your meals during your vacation – or you can hire a chef to do the work for you (groceries are not included)!
From the living/dining room, you have a direct access to the furnished terrace, swimming pool & Jacuzzi, outdoor dining area and garden overlooking the Cocotal golf course.
One bedroom is located downstairs and has a King bed, closet space, desk and chair, ensuite bathroom and a small, private terrace.
Upstairs, you’ll find a cozy TV room with all white furniture and large sliding windows that open up to the balcony. The remaining 3 bedrooms are also located on this floor.
The master bedroom has a King bed, large walk-in closet space, desk and chair and ensuite bathroom with double vanity (2 sinks), shower and bathtub. From the master bedroom you can walk directly out on the large balcony which has impressive views of the pool area and golf course.
The 2nd bedroom upstairs has a King bed, desk and chair, closet space, ensuite bathroom and direct access to the (same) balcony overlooking the pool and golf course.
The last bedroom upstairs has 2 twin/single beds, closet space, sofa bed (futon) and ensuite bathroom.
When you stay at Villa Bahia, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- WIFI in the villa
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Jacuzzi on property (not a hot tub)
- Sun beds around the pool
- Outdoor Palapa with dining table for 8 people
- Flat screen television in the living room and TV room with cable/satellite TV
- Pool table
- Towels & linens
- Access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach with lounge chairs on the beach, restaurant ($) & bar ($). Roundtrip transportation is included during your stay (must be pre-booked and subject to availability) when you purchase food & beverages at the restaurant. Food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental. Jellyfish may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events. *Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club common pool area located just behind the villa with lounge chairs, Bali beds, kids’ pool & playground, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The facilities may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events.
($) = additional charges apply / not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Villa Bahia, you’ll have a maid included. The maid will come by daily to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Bahia, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Chef service (a personal chef)
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)