- Price: From US$ 690 per night
- Location: Puntacana Resort & Club (Tortuga Bay)
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 4 (1 king, 1 king, 1 king and 2 queen)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 8 persons
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, WIFI
- Maid: Included
- Golf carts: 2 golf touring carts included (not for use on the golf courses)
- Electricity: Included
ELEGANT 4BR GOLF VILLA WITH EASY BEACH ACCESS, MAID & POOL
Welcome to Villa Tortuga B1!
When you stay at Villa Tortuga B1, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities in Punta Cana, including world championship golf courses, 3 miles of pristine beach, the only Six Senses Spa in the Caribbean, a pioneering ecological park with fresh water lagoons and plenty of exquisite dining options. This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Villa Tortuga B1 is located at Puntacana Resort & Club, a gated resort & residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security.
The villa is conveniently located just 3 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short 8-10-min drive and you’ll arrive at Villa Tortuga B1 If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
Villa Tortuga B1 sits on a huge corner lot with lots of trees and a big lawn overlooking the La Cana golf course, a 27-hole championship golf course designed by P. B. Dye, with 4 oceanfront holes and 14 holes with ocean views.
The easiest way to get to the beach is to take a short (approx. 550 yards) walk down the street, cut through the golf course – and you’ll be jumping in the ocean! Playa Serena, which is the beach nearby, is one of the most pristine beaches in Punta Cana. This beach has white powdery sand and the ocean is very shallow – perfect for swimmers of all ages!
If you want a beach with a little more life, you can easily go to Playa Blanca Beach Club which is just 2.3 miles from the villa. And you’ll also have easy access to the La Cana golf clubhouse facilities with beach, swimming pool, restaurant & bar, located just a mile away.
Villa Tortuga B1 is a 4-bedroom villa in 2 levels and with a private pool, large furnished terrace, balcony and a big lawn area.
The villa is elegantly decorated with white furniture combined with elements of light and dark wood and a few vibrant colors that liven up the entire place. This villa instantly invites you to relax and unwind and forget about the stress of everyday life. Here is the place for you to spend the best time together with your family & friends.
The villa has air conditioning in all rooms but also offers you plenty of outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air. You have options of sitting outside on the large terrace or upstairs on the balcony that stretches the entire width of the villa.
Spend your days swimming and playing in the pool or in the garden. Enjoy your meals on the terrace overlooking lawn and golf course and stroll down to the beach whenever you feel like it.
On the ground floor of Villa Tortuga B1, you’ll find one bedroom with a king bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, TV, closet and split air conditioning. On this floor you have the kitchen and common areas.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook during your vacation – or you can simply hire a personal chef to do the work for you so you can just relax! The living- and dining room is one open floor plan, which is perfect for entertaining.
The dining table seats 8 people and there’s also another dining table on the terrace – which is most likely where you’ll be enjoying all of your meals! The living room offers comfortable seating for the whole family, TV and direct access to the terrace, lawn and pool area.
Step out on the terrace and feel the Caribbean sun on your skin! This is your playground during your vacation! The pool is nicely located on the side of the villa to give more privacy from the view from the golf course. This large pool will surely see a lot of action during your vacation, and whenever you want to get out of the water, you can soak up the sun on one of the comfortable sun beds right next to the pool.
The other 3 bedrooms are located upstairs on the upper level of the villa and all have convenient access to the large balcony that overlooks the lawn, pool and golf course. All bedrooms have air condition, TV, closet and/or dresser and ensuite bathroom with shower. There’s one bedroom with a contemporary canopy king bed, another bedroom with 2 queen beds and the master bedroom has a king bed, high vaulted ceilings and ensuite bathroom with shower, tub and double vanity (2 sinks).
You’ll also find a nice sitting area in the hallway between the bedrooms which provides a comfortable and quiet space for you to sit and read a book.
When you stay at Villa Tortuga B1, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- WIFI in the villa
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Flat screen television in the living room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Assortment of books
- Towels & linens
- Access to the La Cana Beach Club with swimming pool, lounge chairs, shower facilities, tables & chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($) Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the Playa Blanca Beach Club with lounge chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($) Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the Ecological Foundation Park with fresh water lagoons ($)
- Access to Six Senses Spa ($)
- Access to Tennis courts ($)
($) = additional charges apply / not included in the villa rental
When you stay at Villa Tortuga B1, you’ll have a maid included. The maid comes by daily to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Tortuga B1, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Villa Tortuga B1, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.