- Price: From US$ 900 per night
- Location: Puntacana Resort & Club (Tortuga Bay)
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 5 (1 king, 2 queen, 2 queen, 2 queen and 2 queen)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 10 persons
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD player, stereo and WIFI
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
Welcome to Villa Tortuga A14
This cozy 5-bedroom villa with private swimming pool and garden. Villa Tortuga A14 provides the perfect setting as your Caribbean hideaway where elegance, comfort and relaxation are your top priorities.
The villa is located inside the private Puntacana Resort & Club, home to the rich and famous like Julio Iglesias, Mikhail Barysnikow and the late Oscar de la Renta. This is the most exclusive resort in Punta Cana, located just a few minutes’ drive from Punta Cana International Airport.
When you stay at Villa Tortuga A14, you’ll have access to all areas of the Puntacana Resort & Club, including:
• Two beach clubs with restaurant & bar (Playa Blanca and La Cana Clubhouse)
• The marina with restaurant & bar (La Yola)
• Two championship, oceanside golf courses (Corales by Tom Fazio & La Cana by P.B. Dye)
• Tennis courts
• The Ecological Foundation with precious, freshwater lagoons (cenotes)
• The world renowned Six Senses Spa
Additional cost for use of these facilities may apply ($)
As soon as you arrive to Villa Tortuga A14, you will feel right at home as you switch to “vacation mode”. The villa welcomes you with its impressive entrance and beautiful living room with double-height ceilings that offer lots of free room and lights as you step through the front door.
Villa Tortuga A14 offers an understated elegance and is very cozy – perfect for families and friends traveling together to enjoy a stress-free vacation.
On the ground floor (1st floor) of the villa, you’ll find the spacious combined living/dining and TV room. The dining area has a table with seating for 10 people. The kitchen is located just off the dining area – a nice, open space where you can cook with your family and friends OR you can choose to hire a personal chef (US$ 150 per day) to cook all of your meals for you, giving you even more time to enjoy your vacation.
From the living room, you have direct access to the covered terrace with dining table and lounge. The terrace overlooks the swimming pool area, garden and golf course (hole 3 of La Cana golf course). During the day, you will most likely spend a lot of time in and around the pool. Put on some sunscreen and enjoy the warmth of the Caribbean sun as you lounge around the pool and work on your tan… this is the kind of vacation that you deserve.
You don’t have to worry about cleaning during the day – your villa maid will take care of that for you. Your personal villa manager is also available and will stop by daily to see if you need anything during your stay…
The garden is your ideal playground! It’s a place where your kids can run around without a care in the world (just watch them by the pool!). It’s a place where you can have an amazing pool & garden party with your friends. Whenever you want to go to the beach, the nearest beach is Playa Serena by the La Cana golf clubhouse, approx. 800 meters (875 yards) away and easy to walk to. Of course, you can also rent a golf cart for the duration of your stay to make it easy for you to get around inside the resort where the villa is located, go to Playa Blanca, to restaurants, etc.
Villa Tortuga A14 has 5 bedrooms (2 bedrooms downstairs and 3 bedrooms upstairs) and each bedroom has its own private bathroom. The master bedroom has a king size bed and all other bedrooms have 2 queen size beds in each room. All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen TV, a/c and closet space.
The villa also has a “game room” located on the large upstairs balcony with pool table and ping pong table.
Whenever you want to go “off property”, the area offers lots of golf courses, fun excursions, beaches, shopping malls, etc., for you to explore. We hope you will like and enjoy Villa Tortuga A14 as much as we do and we look forward to welcoming you soon to this small piece of PARADISE.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Tortuga A14, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
– Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
– Rental cars and other transportation
– Golf carts for convenient transportation inside Puntacana Resort & Club
– Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
– Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
– Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
– Chef service
– Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
– All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
– House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH-SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Villa Tortuga A14, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
Would you like to stay at Tortuga A14?
Send us an email to request availability and prices!
Inquire about Caleton Tortuga A14
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.