These house rules apply for all of our villas:
– Smoking is not allowed inside the villa (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars). Any damages caused by smoking inside the villa will generate additional charges for cleaning and/or damages. You may smoke in any outside area.
– The use and possession of drugs (incl. Marijuana) in the villa an on villa property is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. A violation of this rule will result in the immediate termination of the rental agreement and eviction from the property, and your payment for the rental will not be refunded. The proper authorities will also be notified.
– Pets are not allowed in the villa.
– The villa has specific towels for use at the beach. Please note that you are responsible for each towel. In the case that any towels are missing upon checkout, there will be an additional replacement fee of US$ 50.00 per towel.
– Remember that you have neighbors and that the area is generally nice and quiet. Your neighbors will appreciate that you keep it that way. Loud music may not be played after 10:00 pm, unless you get a special permission.
– Do not hang your laundry, towels or bathing suits on the terraces/balconies of the villa.
– It is not permitted remove any of the villa’s belongings off property, including (but not limited to) drinking glasses, cups, plates, furniture, etc.
– The maid will be cleaning your room and making your bed(s) daily. In order to protect the environment, your sheets and towels will only be changed and washed once every 3rd An additional charge of US$ 10 per towel/linen will be charged for the maid to do extra laundry. The maid does not do personal laundry.
– Please note that you will be charged for any damages to the villa and/or its belongings or any missing items after your stay. We will charge a hold of US$ 1,500.00 on your credit card upon check-in. After you check out, we will report any missing or damaged items within 7 days in order to charge these to your account. If nothing is missing or has been damaged during your stay, the hold will be released back to your credit card.
– Outside visitors/guests: Please note that in some villas, you may not bring in outside visitors. For more information, please ask before you book a villa!
– Parties & events: Some villas do not allow renters to have parties or host events (e.g. weddings) OR may charge an additional “party fee” up to a maximum number of people.
Additional house rules may apply to each individual villa! Please check your villa rental agreement for more information or ask upon making your reservation.