House rules apply for all of our villas:
- Smoking is not allowed inside the property (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.). Any damages caused by smoking inside the property will generate additional charges for cleaning and/or damages. You may smoke in any outside area – please keep doors/windows closed to prevent smoke from blowing into the property.
- The use and possession of drugs (incl. Marijuana) on the property (inside and outside) is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. A violation of this rule will result in the immediate termination of the rental agreement and eviction from the property, and your payment for the rental will not be refunded. The proper authorities will also be notified.
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- Use of swimming pool & Jacuzzi (if available) is entirely at your own risk. NO diving. Tiles around the swimming pool will be slippery when wet – please NO running around the pool. Children must be supervised by parents at all times when using the swimming pool/Jacuzzi (the staff is not responsible for watching your children). Do not use any glass/plates/cups or other items around the pool/Jacuzzi which may shatter. Do not use the pool if you have or have had diarrhea in the last 7 days or any infections illness that may be spread in the water. Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Use of golf carts is entirely at your own risk. Driver must be 16 years old and follow traffic rules. NO reckless or irresponsible driving. A replacement fee of US$100 will be charged for golf cart keys that are not returned upon checkout. Damages to the golf carts will be charged upon checkout.
- If you bring towels off property (e.g. on an excursion), you are responsible for bringing these towels back to the property. In case any towels are missing upon checkout, an additional replacement fee of US$ 50.00 per towel will be charged.
- Remember that you have neighbors and that the area is generally nice and quiet. Your neighbors will appreciate that you keep it that way. Loud music may not be played after 10:00 pm, unless you get a special permission.
- Do not hang your clothes, towels or bathing suits on the terraces/balconies of the property.
- It is not permitted to remove any of the property’s belongings off property, including (but not limited to) drinking glasses, cups, plates, furniture, décor,
- The maid will be cleaning the property and making your bed(s) daily. In order to protect the environment, your sheets and towels will only be changed and washed once every 3rd An additional charge of US$ 10 per towel/linen will be charged for the maid to do extra laundry. The maid does not do personal laundry.
- Visitors/guests are not permitted on the property without prior approval of the homeowner and/or villa manager.
- Parties & events (e.g. weddings) may not be allowed at the villa and/or may be subject to an additional “party fee” up to a maximum number of people.
- Any damages to the property and/or its belongings or any missing items will be charged to you. We will charge a hold of US$ 1,500.00 on your credit card upon check-in. After you check out, we will report any missing or damaged items within 7 days in order to charge these to your account. If nothing is missing or has been damaged during your stay, the hold will be released back to your credit card.
ADDITIONAL HOUSE RULES MAY APPLY TO EACH INDIVIDUAL VILLA. PLEASE CHECK YOUR VILLA RENTAL AGREEMENT FOR MORE INFORMATION OR ASK WHEN YOU MAKE THE RESERVATION.