- Price: From US$ 400 per night
- Location: Cap Cana (Sotogrande)
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 3 (1 king, 2 queen and 2 queen)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 6 persons
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Swimming pool & Jacuzzi: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV and WIFI
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included*
*The apartment is located in Sotogrande Cap Cana, and the A/C unit is central air. The entire system runs every day from 3:00 pm to 3:30 am and from 5:00 am to 9:00 am. This means that there is no A/C in the unit from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm and from 3:30 am to 5:00 am every day.
Welcome to Sotogrande, Cap Cana!
When you stay at Sotogrande 5101, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities in the Caribbean, including a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course (Punta Espada), gorgeous white-sandy beaches, tennis courts, equestrian center, a marina, restaurants & bars and so much more. This is a wonderful place for you to stay and enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, tennis, fishing and golf.
Sotogrande is located at Cap Cana Resort, a large, gated resort & residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security. Cap Cana is home to one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, Juanillo Beach, which is just 1.18 miles away. You’ll find another great beach at Api Beach Club at the marina. This is a smaller beach situated in in a cove by the mouth of the marina and the beach club has a swimming pool, restaurant & bar ($).
Cap Cana is also home to the best golf course in the Caribbean – Punta Espada, a Jack Nicklaus Signature course with 9 holes playing along the ocean ($). This course is ranked #1 golf course in the Caribbean by GolfWeek Magazine.
The property is conveniently located approx. 8.45 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short 15-min drive and you’ll arrive at Sotogrande. If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
Sotogrande is a 3-bedroom condo located on the ground (1st) floor and with spectacular views of the swimming pool, beach and ocean!
The fresh interior of this condo and warm colors invite you to enjoy your vacation in the comforts of a private home. Here, you’ll find the tranquility and elegance necessary to relax and spend quality time together with your family & friends.
The condo has central air-condition in all rooms but also offers you plenty of outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air. The floor-to-ceiling windows in all the bedrooms and in the living room open up completely, allowing you to step directly onto your large, private terrace.
Spend your days swimming and playing in the pool or simply soak in your private outdoor splash pool/Jacuzzi. Enjoy your morning coffee on the terrace overlooking ocean and take a nap pool side and let the Caribbean breeze carry you away…
Sotogrande only has one floor, which makes it easy and convenient for travelers of all ages. Once you enter through the front door, you’ll step directly into a small foyer. The kitchen, dining- and living room is one open floorplan, which is great for entertaining. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook and prepare your meals.
The dining room table seats 10 people and the living room offers comfortable seating for the whole family. The interior is kept in neutral and soothing colors with bold splashes of color that give you a true and warm Caribbean vibe!
There are 3 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, TV, air condition, closet space, and direct access to the terrace. The master bedroom is a beautiful suite with a king bed, a cozy chair, a desk & chair, TV and ensuite bathroom with shower, bath tub and double vanity (2 sinks). The additional 2 bedrooms each have 2 queen beds.
Step out onto your private terrace where you can relax day and night! The splash pool & Jacuzzi (it’s not a hot tub) is located directly in front of the master bedroom where there are also 2 sun beds with small tables. The other 2 bedrooms have a small table and chairs on the terrace. You also have an outdoor dining table and a sofa sitting area. From the terrace, you can walk out to the main swimming pool and the beach!
When you stay at Sotogrande, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- *Air conditioning (central air) – PLEASE NOTE: The apartment is located in Sotogrande Cap Cana, and the A/C unit is central air. The entire system runs every day from 3:00 pm to 3:30 am and from 5:00 am to 9:00 am. This means that there is no A/C in the unit from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm and from 3:30 am to 5:00 am every day.
- Splash pool & Jacuzzi on property (not heated)
- Flat screen television in the living room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Stereo / music system
- Towels & linens
- Access to the main swimming pool with lounge chairs, sun-umbrellas and private beach area only for guests/residents at Sotogrande
- Access to facilities at Cap Cana, including Juanillo Beach, Api Beach Club, the marina, Golden Bear Lodge tennis center, paddle tennis courts, Power Fit Studio gym, eco trails, Punta Espada golf course, Los Establos equestrian center, Sanctuary Town and plenty of restaurants & bars located throughout the resort. Additional fees apply for the use of all facilities and advance reservations may be necessary ($).
($) = additional charges apply, i.e. not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Sotogrande, you’ll have a maid included. The maid comes by daily to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Additional fees apply to all extra services. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Sotogrande, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Chef service
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Sotogrande, send us an email to request availability and prices!
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.