- Price: From US$ 600 per night
- Location: Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Bavaro/Punta Cana
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 4 (1 king, 1 king, 1 king and 1 double)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 8 persons
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, WIFI and fitness room
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
Welcome to Villa Wyss!
When you stay at Villa Wyss, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the facilities at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, including a 27-hole golf course, clubhouse with restaurant, bar, swimming pool with Bali beds and paddle tennis courts ($). From Villa Wyss you’ll be close to the local town and one of the best beaches in the Caribbean – Bavaro Beach! Cocotal Golf & Country Club is a private residential area with gated entrances and 24-hour security.
This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Villa Wyss is located approx. 14 miles from Punta Cana International Airport (25-30-minute drive) at Cocotal Golf & Country Club in the heart of Bavaro, Punta Cana. The villas sit on a quiet cul-de-sac.
The villa is less than 300 feet from the golf clubhouse where you’ll find a common swimming pool area with kids’ pool, playground, exotic Bali beds, bar & restaurant and paddle tennis courts ($).
You can easily walk just outside the main entrance of Cocotal Golf & Country Club to the nearby Palma Real Shopping Village, where you’ll find a variety of shops, restaurants & bars, banks, pharmacy, etc.
The beautiful Bavaro Beach is nearby and when you stay at Villa Wyss, you’ll have preferred access to the Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach. You’ll also be close to Los Corales, which is a lively area with lots of small restaurants, bars, a few shops and access to the Los Corales beach.
*Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
Villa Wyss is a charming single-level villa, which makes it super convenient for multi-generational families and if you are traveling with children.
At Villa Wyss the garden is the sanctuary of the villa. A completely unique part of this villa is that is actually sits on two lots, one for the house and one for the spacious park-style garden, which offers unparalleled privacy. In the garden, you’ll find a one-of-a-kind swimming pool, which has an island palapa (an open-sided deck with a roof) with outdoor furniture in the right in the middle of the pool!
The garden also includes a separate deck with outdoor dining for up to 12 persons and a complete outdoor kitchen with a rare, wood or charcoal fired Argentinean grill with oven. This is something you won’t see in many (if any) other villas in Punta Cana.
If you find yourself indulging too much and need a good workout to burn off some calories, you will even have your own private fitness room at the villa, located in a small annex and complete with a treadmill, weights, etc.
The interior of the villa is kept in a tropical, Bali style with lots of rich wood and warm colors. The living room has beautiful, high vaulted ceilings, air condition, ceiling fan, comfortable furniture, TV and direct access to the patio. The living room also connects with the indoor, formal dining room which seats 8 persons.
The outdoor area of the villa is probably where you will spend most of your time. The large patio has nice outdoor furniture with Bali-style sofas where you can relax in the shade and a dining table.
From the patio you have access to your private gym and also to the pool area and backyard.
Villa Wyss only has one floor (level). As soon as you come into the villa, the semi-open floor plan of the living- and dining room will greet you with a wonderfully warm ambiance, beautiful wooden floors and high vaulted ceilings. This is a great place to relax indoor, watch TV and enjoy good meals with your family & friends. From the living room, you have direct access to the outdoor area – patio, pool area, BBQ and tropical garden.
The formal (indoor) dining room seats 8 persons comfortably and has lots of windows to let in the natural light – or the warm, Caribbean breeze if you prefer to open them up.
The large kitchen with cooking island is equipped with everything necessary to prepare your meals during your vacation. However, if you prefer to hire a personal chef to make your vacation life easier, you have that option available ($).
Villa Wyss has 4 bedrooms, all with high vaulted ceilings, air condition, ceiling fan, TV and closet.
The master bedroom has a gorgeous king canopy bed and ensuite bathroom with shower.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have a king bed and ensuite bathroom with shower.
The 4th bedroom is the smallest (and coziest) bedroom with a double bed and a private bathroom with shower.
When you stay at Villa Wyss, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Sun beds around the pool
- Outdoor Palapa with furniture
- Flat screen television in the living room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Towels & linens
- Access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach with lounge chairs on the beach, restaurant ($) & bar ($). Roundtrip transportation is included during your stay (must be pre-booked and subject to availability) when you purchase food & beverages at the restaurant. Food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental. Jellyfish may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events. *Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club common pool area located just behind the villa with lounge chairs, Bali beds, kids’ pool & playground, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The facilities may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events.
($) = additional charges apply / not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Villa Wyss, you’ll have a maid included. The maid lives on property and will clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Wyss, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Chef service (a personal chef)
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Villa Wyss, send us an email to request availability and prices: