- Price: From US$ 650 per night
- Location: Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Bavaro, Punta Cana
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Bedrooms: 5 (1 king, 1 king, 2 queen, 1 queen and 1 queen)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 10 persons
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Jacuzzi: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV and WIFI
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
CHARMING GOLF FRONT VILLA WITH POOL, JACUZZI & MAID – CLOSE TO TOWN & NIGHTLIFE.
Welcome to Villa Esmeralda!
When you stay at Villa Esmeralda, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the facilities at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, including a 27-hole golf course, clubhouse with restaurant, bar, swimming pool with Bali beds and paddle tennis courts ($). From Villa Esmeralda you’ll be close to the local town, nightlife and one of the best beaches in the Caribbean – Bavaro Beach! Cocotal Golf & Country Club is a private residential area with gated entrances and 24-hour security.
This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Villa Esmeralda is located approx. 14 miles from Punta Cana International Airport (25-30-minute drive) at Cocotal Golf & Country Club in the heart of Bavaro, Punta Cana. The villa is located directly on the golf course and has a nice swimming pool & Jacuzzi with view of the golf course.
The villa is about 0.75 miles walking distance from the golf clubhouse where you’ll find a common swimming pool area with kids’ pool, playground, exotic Bali beds, bar & restaurant and paddle tennis courts ($).
You can easily walk just outside the main entrance of Cocotal Golf & Country Club to the nearby Palma Real Shopping Village, where you’ll find a variety of shops, restaurants & bars, banks, pharmacy, etc.
The beautiful Bavaro Beach close to the villa and when you stay at Villa Esmeralda, you’ll have preferred access to the Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach. You’ll also be close to Los Corales, which is a lively area with lots of small restaurants, bars, a few shops and access to the Los Corales beach.
*Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
Villa Esmeralda is a beautiful 5-bedroom villa built in 2 levels, with a spacious outdoor area with a furnished (covered) terrace, swimming pool & Jacuzzi (not a hot tub) and a nice, big pool deck with sunbeds, sofa, chairs and sun umbrellas – perfect for those lazy, sunny days when you just want to relax by the swimming pool and soak up the sun.
The interior is kept in a contemporary style with beautiful, white/blue decor and white furniture. The interior has a clean and modern feel and the open floor plan of the kitchen, dining- and living room makes this villa a place where you’ll feel very welcome and comfortable.
The outdoor area of the villa is probably where you will spend most of your time. The large terrace has nice outdoor furniture with dining table and a sofa sitting area where you can relax in the shade and just have a good time with your family & friends. There is also a nice backyard and beautifully landscaped garden right in front of the golf course.
The villa is fully air conditioned and also has ceiling fans.
Downstairs, you’ll find the spacious living room, which is divided into two sections – one with a comfortable sofa sitting area another with sofa & flat screen TV. The living room connects through an open floorplan to the indoor dining room and open kitchen with island/breakfast bar.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook your meals during your vacation – or you can hire a chef to do the work for you to make your vacation life easier (food & beverages are not included)!
From the living- and dining room, you have a direct access to the furnished terrace, swimming pool & Jacuzzi – overlooking the golf course. The landscaping gives you enough privacy from the golf course and the deck around the pool has several areas where you can lounge in the sun of in the shade of an umbrella.
There are 3 bedrooms located downstairs. The master bedroom has a King bed, air condition, ceiling fan, sofa, walk-in closet, dresser and ensuite bathroom.
The 2nd bedroom has two Queen beds, air condition, closet and ensuite bathroom.
The 3rd bedroom is the smallest and coziest room with a Queen bed, air condition, ceiling fan, closet, dresser and ensuite bathroom.
The upstairs level of Villa Esmeralda is its own “apartment” (condo). Here, you’ll find a living room with comfortable sofa sitting area, TV and dining table – and there is also a small kitchenette.
The 4th bedrooms (upstairs) has a Queen bed, air condition, closet and ensuite bathroom.
The 5th bedrooms (upstairs) has a Queen bed, air condition, closet, dresser, chairs ensuite bathroom and a small balcony overlooking the pool, garden and golf course.
When you stay at Villa Esmeralda, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Jacuzzi on property (not a hot tub)
- Sun beds around the pool
- Flat screen television in the living rooms with cable/satellite TV
- Towels & linens
- Access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach with lounge chairs on the beach, restaurant ($) & bar ($). Roundtrip transportation is included during your stay (must be pre-booked and subject to availability) when you purchase food & beverages at the restaurant. Food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental. Jellyfish may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events. *Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club common pool area located just behind the villa with lounge chairs, Bali beds, kids’ pool & playground, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The facilities may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events.
($) = additional charges apply / not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Villa Esmeralda, you’ll have a maid included. The maid will come by daily to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Esmeralda, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Chef service (a personal chef)
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Villa Esmeralda, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.