- Price: From US$ 1975 per night
- Location: Cap Cana (Caleton Villas)
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 4 (1 king, 1 king, 2 queen and 2 queen)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 8 persons
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Jacuzzi: Yes (heated)
- Amenities: Towels, linens & Caleton Beach Club at Eden Roc Cap Cana*
- Entertainment: Cable TV, stereo and WIFI
- Butler: Included
- Chef: Included
- Maid: Included
- Golf carts: 1 golf touring cart included for transportation inside the resort
- Electricity: Included
*The Caleton Beach Club at Eden Roc Cap Cana is not available during Christmas & New Year. The beach club may also not be available for other dates/holidays during the year.
BEST OCEAN & GOLF VIEW VILLA WITH CHEF, MAID, BUTLER, POOL, JACUZZI & BEACH CLUB.
Welcome to Caleton Villa 9 in Cap Cana!
When you stay at Caleton Villa 9, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities in the Caribbean, including a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course (Punta Espada), gorgeous white-sandy beaches, tennis courts, equestrian center, a marina, restaurants & bars and so much more. This is a wonderful place for you to stay and enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, tennis, fishing and golf.
Caleton Villa 9 is located at Cap Cana Resort, a large, gated resort & residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security. Cap Cana is home to one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, Juanillo Beach. You’ll find another great beach at Api Beach Club at the marina. This is a smaller beach situated in in a cove by the mouth of the marina and the beach club has a swimming pool, restaurant & bar ($).
Cap Cana is also home to the best golf course in the Caribbean – Punta Espada, a Jack Nicklaus Signature course with 9 holes playing along the ocean ($). This course is ranked #1 golf course in the Caribbean by GolfWeek Magazine.
The property is conveniently located approx. 9.5 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short drive and you’ll arrive at Caleton Villa 9. If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
When you stay at Caleton Villa 9, you’ll have access to the Eden Roc Beach Club, located approx. 1300 feet from the villa. This beach club belongs to the Eden Roc at Cap Cana boutique hotel, a Relais & Chateaux property and is by far the most exclusive beach club in the Dominican Republic! Here, you can enjoy a large lagoon-style swimming pool, sun beds, the pristine beach nestled in a charming cove, bars and 1st class restaurants ($).
You’ll have a golf touring cart included in the villa rental, which you can use to get around inside the resort, go to the beach, the marina, restaurants, etc.
This spectacular 9000 sq. ft. golf front and ocean view villa has 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms in 2 levels. Caleton Villa 9 is located golf front on Punta Espada golf course (ranked #1 in the Caribbean) with stunning views of hole 17 and the Caribbean Sea! The villa is one of the most stunning vacation rental villas available in this area and offers both luxurious accommodations in one of the most exclusive, gated communities. The style of the villa is very tropical with beautiful woodwork and traditional, Dominican “Cana” palm leaf roofs.
The villa has 3 spacious and comfortable bedrooms and 1 impressive master suite! All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, TV, air condition, ceiling fan, closet and balcony/terrace. 3 bedrooms are located downstairs with terrace and the master suite occupies the entire upstairs floor with balconies offering stunning views of the surrounding golf course and ocean.
The roof of the villa is a traditional thatched palm leaf roof and the master suite has high, vaulted ceilings with wooden beams and palm leaf ceilings. The villa has a fabulous swimming pool & Jacuzzi with plenty of sun beds, surrounded by a lush tropical garden. The outdoor “palapa” (an open-sided deck with a roof) with sofa and dining table, overlooking the pool, golf course and the ocean, is a great place to enjoy casual lunches with your family and friends.
Spend your days playing in the swimming pool, soaking up the sun on the deck or find a cooler spot in the shade. You’ll truly feel at home in this magnificent villa.
The exotic interior of Caleton Villa 9 invites you to relax in style. The decor is very natural and instantly gives you a warm welcome and makes you feel relaxed. Every room is beautifully decorated in a neutral and soothing color palette. There is nothing in this villa that does not please the eye.
The contemporary kitchen with island offers a good working space with all of the necessary equipment for cooking delicious meals during your vacation – but you don’t have to worry about cooking while you stay at this villa, because you’ll have a personal chef included in the rental (groceries are not included).
The spacious living- and dining room area is located in a large palapa which is open on the sides and lets the warm, Caribbean breeze flow through the space. There are several cozy sitting areas for you to enjoy as well as a large dining table that seats 10 persons comfortably. This room does have screens that can be rolled down, if necessary.
Outside, you can enjoy the pool area that overlooks the golf course and the ocean. You’ll have your own, private swimming pool, Jacuzzi, lounge chairs and outdoor dining table which is the perfect place to enjoy lunch and afternoon snacks – poolside.
There are 3 bedrooms located downstairs. The first bedroom with ocean view has 2 queen beds, TV, ceiling fan, a/c, terrace, closet and ensuite bathroom with double vanity (2 sinks) and shower.
The second bedroom with ocean view has a king canopy bed, TV, ceiling fan, a/c, terrace, walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with double vanity (2 sinks) and shower.
The third bedroom has 2 queen beds, TV, ceiling fan, a/c, terrace, closet, balcony and ensuite bathroom with double vanity and shower.
The master suite occupies the entire top floor of the villa and is a fantastic suite with a king bed, vaulted ceilings with ceiling fan, a/c, walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with double vanity and semi-outdoor shower and outdoor Jacuzzi (whirlpool spa). The master suite has a separate living room with TV, sofa sitting area, table and chairs. This bedroom also has a private, balcony with outdoor furniture and impressive views of golf and ocean.
When you stay at Caleton Villa 9, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Private pool & Jacuzzi (not heated) and sun beds on property
- Outdoor “palapa” (covered deck) with sofa and dining table
- Outdoor dining table (seats 8)
- Flat screen television in the living room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Stereo / music system
- Towels & linens
- Golf cart for easy transportation inside Cap Cana resort (not for use on the golf course)
- Access to the Eden Roc Beach Club with a large lagoon-style swimming pool, sun beds, the pristine beach nestled in a charming cove, bars and 1st class restaurants. Food & drinks are not included in the villa rental and must be paid directly at the beach club ($)
- Access to facilities at Cap Cana ($), including Juanillo Beach, Api Beach Club, the marina, Golden Bear Lodge tennis center, paddle tennis courts, Power Fit Studio gym, eco trails, Punta Espada golf course, Los Establos equestrian center, Sanctuary Town and plenty of restaurants & bars located throughout the resort. Additional fees apply for the use of all facilities and advance reservations may be necessary ($).
($) = additional charges apply, i.e. not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Caleton Villa 9, you’ll have a maid, a butler and a chef included. Your personal chef will prepare all of your meals to be enjoyed at the villa (groceries are not included). The maid comes by daily to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens. The butler will assist you and the staff around the villa, serve drinks & food, etc.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Additional fees apply to all extra services. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Caleton Villa 9, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Caleton Villa 9, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.