- Price: From US$ 1,600 per night
- Location: Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Bavaro, Punta Cana
- Minimum stay: 3-6 nights
- Bedrooms: 8 (all bedrooms can be set up with a king bed or 2 twin beds)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 16 persons
- Bathrooms: 8.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Jacuzzi: Yes (not a hot tub)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, pool table, WIFI and Sonos
- Chef: Included
- Maids: Included
- Electricity: Included
Welcome to Lake View Villa – Your contemporary Scandinavian-style vacation rental!
*** Lake View Villa was renovated in 2021 / new photos are from Dec. 2021 ***
When you stay at Lake View Villa, you’ll have access to the facilities at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, including a 27-hole golf course, clubhouse with restaurant, bar, swimming pool with Bali beds and paddle tennis courts ($). From Lake View Villa you’ll be close to the hustle & bustle of the local town and one of the best beaches in the Caribbean – Bavaro Beach (about 2-3 miles away)! This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Lake View Villa is located approx. 14 miles (22.5 km) from Punta Cana International Airport (25-30-minute drive) at Cocotal Golf & Country Club in the heart of Bavaro, Punta Cana. The villa sits on a quiet cul-de-sac on hole #1 of the golf course, overlooking the lake and fairway of the golf course. The lake in front of the villa cannot be used for any water activities, such as swimming, boating etc.
The villa is less than 100 yards walking distance from the golf clubhouse where you’ll find a common swimming pool area with kids’ pool, playground, exotic Bali beds, bar & restaurant and paddle tennis courts ($).
The beautiful Bavaro Beach is close to the villa and when you stay at Lake View Villa, you’ll have preferred access to the Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach (about 2-3 miles away). You’ll also be close to Los Corales, which is a lively area with lots of small restaurants, bars, a few shops and access to the Los Corales beach.
*Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
**The lake in front of the villa cannot be used for any activities such as swimming, boating, etc.
Lake View Villa is a gorgeous 8-bedroom villa built in 2 levels, with a large pool-side terrace, balconies and a rooftop terrace. You can enjoy your own swimming pool & Jacuzzi as well as a screened, outdoor dining room – perfect for those tropical dinners with your family & friends.
The interior is kept in a contemporary Scandinavian style, i.e. simple and minimal décor with all white furniture, which gives the space a clean and modern feel.
All 8 bedrooms have their own private bathroom, plenty of closet space, flat screen TV and air-conditioning – and can be set up with either a king bed or 2 twin beds. Most bedrooms have access to a balcony or to the terrace by the pool. Six bedrooms are located in the main house and two bedrooms are located in a separate (2-level) guesthouse.
Lake View Villa welcomes you through double front doors straight into the spacious and bright living- and dining room area, from where you have direct access to a large terrace, pool area and tropical garden.
The living- and dining room is the place to lounge and entertain. This space has a 60-inch flat screen television with cable TV and large, roomy sofas where you can relax and feel at home. The formal dining room is set up with a large dining table which seats 16 persons comfortable. Or, if you want to dine more casually, you can choose to enjoy your meals outside on the screened-in patio.
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped and designed for a real gourmet chef – which does come included in your villa rental! Your personal chef is ready to prepare all of your meals as requested and planned prior to your arrival, so you have less to worry about during your vacation (groceries are not included). If you want to cook your own meals, the chef must be present as many of the kitchen items belong to him personally.
Three of the 8 bedrooms are located downstairs and have direct access to terrace and the swimming pool.
Upstairs you’ll find the remaining 5 bedrooms. One master bedroom is located inside the main house and has a large balcony with furniture where you can sit quietly and enjoy the incredible golf and lake views. The second master bedroom is located in the adjacent 2-storey guest house with a large balcony and views of the pool, lake and golf course. The third bedroom inside the main house has direct access to the rooftop terrace (located above the screened-in patio) with sun beds and a staircase leading down to the garden and swimming pool. The remaining 2 bedrooms in the main house are smaller and more private rooms without balconies.
The upstairs area also has an office space with desk and 3 office chairs located in a small nook in the hallway between the bedrooms.
You’ll also find a pool table upstairs.
When you stay at Lake View Villa, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- WIFI in the villa
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Jacuzzi on property (not a hot tub)
- Flat screen television in the living room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- SONOS sound system. Download the SONOS app and connect your smart phone or iPad to play your favorite music
- Pool table
- Towels & linens
- Access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach (approx. 2 miles away) with lounge chairs on the beach, restaurant ($) & bar ($). Roundtrip transportation is included during your stay (must be pre-booked and subject to availability) when you purchase food & beverages at the restaurant. Food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental. Jellyfish may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events. *Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club common pool area located just behind the villa with lounge chairs, Bali beds, kids’ pool & playground, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The facilities may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events.
($) = additional charges apply / not included in the villa rental
When you stay at Lake View Villa, you’ll have a personal chef and 2 maids included. Your chef will prepare all meals to be enjoyed at the villa (groceries are not included) and the maids are there to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens. The villa staff live on property in the adjacent staff quarters located behind the kitchen.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Lake View Villa, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Lake View Villa, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.