- Price: From US$ 500 per night
- Location: Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Bavaro, Punta Cana
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 5 (1 king, 2 twin, 2 twin, 1 queen and 1 queen)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 10 persons
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated), and guests have access to a community pool by the golf club house
- Jacuzzi: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV and WIFI
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
BEAUTIFUL GOLF FRONT VILLA WITH POOL, JACUZZI & MAID – CLOSE TO TOWN & NIGHTLIFE.
Welcome to Casa Bonita!
When you stay at Casa Bonita, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the facilities at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, including a 27-hole golf course, clubhouse with restaurant, bar, swimming pool with Bali beds and paddle tennis courts ($). From Casa Bonita you’ll be close to the local town, nightlife and one of the best beaches in the Caribbean – Bavaro Beach! Cocotal Golf & Country Club is a private residential area with gated entrances and 24-hour security.
This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Casa Bonita is located approx. 14 miles from Punta Cana International Airport (25-30-minute drive) at Cocotal Golf & Country Club in the heart of Bavaro, Punta Cana. The villa is located directly on the golf course and has a nice swimming pool & Jacuzzi with view of the golf course.
The villa is about 0.75 miles walking distance from the golf clubhouse where you’ll find a common swimming pool area with kids’ pool, playground, exotic Bali beds, bar & restaurant and paddle tennis courts ($).
You can easily walk just outside the main entrance of Cocotal Golf & Country Club to the nearby Palma Real Shopping Village, where you’ll find a variety of shops, restaurants & bars, banks, pharmacy, etc.
The beautiful Bavaro Beach close to the villa and when you stay at Casa Bonita, you’ll have preferred access to the Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach. You’ll also be close to Los Corales, which is a lively area with lots of small restaurants, bars, a few shops and access to the Los Corales beach.
*Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
Casa Bonita is a beautiful 5-bedroom villa built in 2 levels, with a spacious outdoor area with a furnished (covered) terrace, swimming pool & Jacuzzi (not a hot tub) and a nice, big pool deck with sunbeds – perfect for those lazy, sunny days when you just want to relax by the swimming pool and soak up the sun.
The interior is kept in a contemporary style with simple and minimal decor with furniture in white and neutral colors combined with a few touches of Caribbean style, colors and charm. The interior has a clean and modern feel and the open floor plan of the kitchen, dining- and living room makes this villa a place where you’ll feel very welcome and comfortable.
The outdoor area of the villa is probably where you will spend most of your time. The large terrace has nice outdoor furniture with dining table, BBQ (gas grill) and a sofa sitting area where you can relax in the shade and just have a good time with your family & friends.
The villa is fully air conditioned and also has ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
Downstairs, you’ll find the spacious living room, which is divided into two sections – one with a comfortable sofa sitting area another with sofa & large TV. The living room connects through an open floorplan to the indoor dining room and open kitchen with island/breakfast bar.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook your meals during your vacation – or you can hire a chef to do the work for you to make your vacation life easier (food & beverages are not included)!
From the living- and dining room, you have a direct access to the furnished terrace, swimming pool & Jacuzzi – overlooking the Cocotal golf course.
There are 2 bedrooms located downstairs, both with a queen bed, closet space, ensuite bathroom with shower and a small terrace.
Upstairs, you’ll find another living room with high vaulted ceiling, comfortable furniture and large sliding windows that open up to a large balcony with views of the pool and golf course.
The master bedroom has a King bed, large walk-in closet space, ensuite bathroom with double vanity (2 sinks), shower and bathtub. From the master bedroom you can walk directly out on the large balcony, which has impressive views of the pool area and golf course.
The 2 remaining bedrooms upstairs have 2 twin (single) beds in each room, closet space and ensuite bathroom. The twin beds can be combined to a king bed. One bedroom also has direct access to the (same) balcony overlooking the pool and golf course.
When you stay at Casa Bonita, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Assortment of books/novels
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Jacuzzi on property (not a hot tub)
- Sun beds around the pool
- Flat screen television in the living room with cable/satellite TV
- Towels & linens
- Access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach with lounge chairs on the beach, restaurant ($) & bar ($). Roundtrip transportation is included during your stay (must be pre-booked and subject to availability) when you purchase food & beverages at the restaurant. Food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental. Jellyfish may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events. *Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club common pool area located just behind the villa with lounge chairs, Bali beds, kids’ pool & playground, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The facilities may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events.
($) = additional charges apply / not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Casa Bonita, you’ll have a maid included. The maid will come by daily to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Casa Bonita, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Chef service (a personal chef)
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Casa Bonita, send us an email to request availability and prices: