- Price: From US$ 1,350 per night
- Location: Cap Cana (Caleton Estates)
- Minimum stay: 3-6 nights
- Bedrooms: 5 (1 king, 1 king, 2 queen, 2 queen and 1 king)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 10 persons
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD player, stereo and WIFI
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
- Golf cart: 1 golf touring cart included (not for use on golf courses)
Welcome to Caleton Estates 51 in Cap Cana! When you stay at Caleton Estates 51, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities in the Caribbean, including a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course (Punta Espada), gorgeous white-sandy beaches, tennis courts, equestrian center, a marina, restaurants & bars and so much more. This is a wonderful place for you to stay and enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, tennis, fishing and golf.
Caleton Estates 51 is located at Cap Cana Resort, a large, gated resort & residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security. Cap Cana is home to one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, Juanillo Beach and also Api Beach Club by the marina.
Cap Cana is also home to the best golf course in the Caribbean – Punta Espada, a Jack Nicklaus Signature course with 9 holes playing along the ocean ($). This course is ranked #1 golf course in the Caribbean by GolfWeek Magazine.
The property is conveniently located approx. 9.5 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short drive and you’ll arrive at Caleton Estates 51. If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
You’ll have 1 golf touring cart included in the villa rental, which you can use to get around inside the resort, go to the beach, the marina, restaurants, etc.
This unique “Balinese style” villa combines natural elements of air, water, wood and plants to give you the most unforgettable Caribbean vacation.
This large (12.000 sq. ft.) 5-bedroom villa built in multiple levels, will for sure take your breath away. The villa is fully furnished with beautiful Bali-style furniture, which gives this property a warm and tropical feel.
The villa sits directly on hole 14 of Punta Espada golf course (ranked #1 in the Caribbean by GolfWeek Magazine) and offers with impressive views of the golf course. Caleton Estates 51 is an incredible villa with 5 bedrooms, a grand living- and dining room, fabulous pool area surrounded by a lush tropical garden.
The center of the house is made for entertaining and has a spacious “palapa” (an open-sided deck with a thatched roof made of dried palm leaves) with sofas and dining table – overlooking the pool and garden.
The villa has air condition in all rooms and some rooms also have a ceiling fan. The interior of the villa has a lot of natural wood and the furniture is kept in neutral colors to compliment the rich colors of the wood and provide a very charming, soothing and peaceful atmosphere.
You can spend your days playing in the large swimming pool, soaking up the sun on the deck or find a cooler spot in the shade. The outdoor palapa is the perfect place to enjoy casual lunches with your family and friends and to end the day with cozy dinners and cocktails.
When you arrive to Caleton Estates 51, you’ll walk up the pathway with manicured gardens on both sides and step into the open-air part of the house. Welcome to your Caribbean home!
All bedrooms are located on one side of the villa – 4 downstairs in 2-3 different levels. There are just a few steps (stairs) between some of the levels. 2 bedrooms have views towards the front of the villa and you can also see the ocean from these rooms. Both bedrooms have 2 queen beds, ensuite bathroom, closet space, TV and air condition.
2 bedrooms have views of the tropical garden and direct walk-out to the deck by the swimming pool. Both of these bedrooms have 1 king bed, ensuite bathroom, closet space, TV and air condition.
On the opposite side of the house, you’ll find the living- and dining room area which is one open floor plan with high, vaulted ceilings. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook during your vacation – or you can also choose to hire a personal chef to do the work for you so you can relax and just enjoy your vacation.
From the living- and dining room you have direct access to the patio by the swimming pool.
1 honeymoon suite on the top level of the villa with king bed and a large bathroom with bathtub, shower and double vanity (2 sinks). From the master bedroom and the bathroom, you can step directly out on a huge balcony overlooking the backyard, pool & garden and the golf course.
When you stay at Caleton Estates 51, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- Private pool and sun beds on property
- Outdoor “palapa” (covered deck) with sofas and dining table
- Flat screen television in the living room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Stereo / music system
- Towels & linens
- 1 golf touring cart for easy transportation inside Cap Cana Resort (not for use on the golf course)
- Access to facilities at Cap Cana ($), including Juanillo Beach, Api Beach Club, the marina, Golden Bear Lodge tennis center, paddle tennis courts, Power Fit Studio gym, eco trails, Punta Espada golf course, Los Establos equestrian center, Sanctuary Town and plenty of restaurants & bars located throughout the resort. Additional fees apply for the use of all facilities and advance reservations may be necessary ($).
($) = additional charges apply, i.e. not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Caleton Estates 51, you’ll have a maid included. The maid comes by daily to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Additional fees apply to all extra services. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Caleton Estates 51, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Caleton Estates 51, send us an email to request availability and prices: