- Price: From US$ 1250 per night
- Location: Puntacana Resort & Club (Tortuga Bay)
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 4 (1 king, 2 queen, 2 queen and 1 king)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 8 persons
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD player, books, stereo and WIFI
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
Welcome to Villa Tortuga A8.
When you stay at Villa Tortuga A8, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities in Punta Cana, including world championship golf courses, 3 miles of pristine beach, the only Six Senses Spa in the Caribbean, a pioneering ecological park with fresh water lagoons and plenty of exquisite dining options. This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Villa Tortuga A8 is located at the exclusive Puntacana Resort & Club, a gated resort & residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security.
The villa is conveniently located approx. 3.5 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short 10-min drive and you’ll arrive at Villa Tortuga A8. If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
Villa Tortuga A8 is located on the La Cana golf course; a 27-hole championship golf course designed by P. B. Dye, with 4 oceanfront holes and 14 holes with ocean views.
From Villa Tortuga A8 you can see the ocean and you’ll be really close to the most incredible virgin-like beach of Playa Serena with powdery white sand and clear, shallow ocean. Just a quick walk along the golf course, and you’ll be jumping in the ocean in no time! Playa Serena is very suitable for families and small children, as the ocean is rather calm and shallow. If you want a beach with a little more life, you can easily go to Playa Blanca Beach Club which is also inside the resort.
Villa Tortuga A8 is a beautiful 5500 sq. ft. villa built in 2 levels, with a big balcony, furnished terrace, pool area and view of the golf course and the ocean.
The décor of the villa is bright and welcoming – very reminiscent of a luxury beach house. The villa has 4 beautiful bedrooms, including a fabulous master suite. 3 bedrooms are located downstairs and the master bedroom takes up the entire top floor of the villa.
At the heart of Villa Tortuga A8 you’ll find the spacious living room with a beautiful sofa sitting area and TV. Open the terrace doors and you’ll have the most amazing view of the pool area, golf course and Caribbean Sea!
The swimming pool and large surrounding pool deck with sun beds is probably where you’ll be spending most of your time. You also have a large backyard with lawn to enjoy during your stay at the villa. The outdoor space is the perfect place for you to relax and spend the warm summer days swimming in the pool, soaking up the sun or lounging in the shade of the palm trees.
Villa Tortuga A8 is air conditioned but also offers you plenty outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air.
The living room is located downstairs and is an airy and light space with comfortable furniture, TV, books and direct access to the terrace, which serves as another living area with outdoor sofas and dining table that seats 10 people comfortably. The villa doesn’t have an indoor dining room, so you’ll be able to enjoy all of your meals al fresco with the most precious view of the golf course, lake and ocean. The terrace is covered and has ceiling fans and blinds, which can come down in case of bad weather.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to prepare and cook delicious meals during your vacation. If you prefer to hire a personal chef (food & beverages are not included) to cook for you and to make your vacation life easier, you also have that option available.
There are 3 bedrooms located downstairs. The 1st bedroom has a king four poster bed, air condition, ceiling fan, desk and ensuite bathroom with shower. The 2nd and 3rd bedroom both have 2 queen beds, air conditions, ceiling fan, closet, direct access to the terrace and pool area and ensuite bathroom with shower.
The master bedroom takes up the entire top floor of Villa Tortuga A8. This is an incredible suite with a king bed, air condition, ceiling fan, closet, ensuite bathroom with double vanity (2 sinks) and shower. The master suite also has a large balcony with outdoor furniture and a stunning view of the pool, garden, golf course and the ocean! From the bathroom you’ll have access to a private “rooftop” balcony located on the front side of the villa – the perfect place to relax in peach, meditate or do yoga as the sun comes up!
When you stay at Villa Tortuga A8, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- WIFI in the villa
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Flat screen television in the living room with cable/satellite TV
- Assorted books
- Towels & linens
- Access to the La Cana Beach Club with swimming pool, lounge chairs, shower facilities, tables & chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($) Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the Playa Blanca Beach Club with lounge chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($) Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the Ecological Foundation Park with fresh water lagoons ($)
- Access to Six Senses Spa ($)
- Access to Tennis courts ($)
($) = additional charges apply, i.e. not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Villa Tortuga A8, you’ll have a maid included. The maid will clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Additional fees apply to all extra services. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Tortuga A8, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Chef service (personal chef)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Villa Tortuga A8, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.