- Price: From US$ 600 per night
- Location: Puntacana Resort & Club, La Cana golf course (Tortuga Bay)
- Minimum stay: 3-6 nights
- Bedrooms: 4 (1 king, 1 queen, 2 queen and 2 full)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 8 persons
- Bathrooms: 4
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Jacuzzi: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV and WIFI
- Maid: Included
- Golf cart: Included (not for use of the golf courses)
- Electricity: Included
TROPICAL GOLF FRONT VILLA WITH POOL, JACUZZI, TOURING CART & MAID.
Welcome to Villa Los Ensueños.
When you stay at Villa Los Ensueños, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities in Punta Cana, including world championship golf courses, 3 miles of pristine beach, the only Six Senses Spa in the Caribbean, a pioneering ecological park with fresh water lagoons and plenty of exquisite dining options. This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Villa Los Ensueños is located at Puntacana Resort & Club, a gated resort & residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security.
The villa is conveniently located approx. 3 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short 10-min drive and you’ll arrive at Villa Los Ensueños. If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
Villa Los Ensueños is located on a quiet street (a cul-de-sac) and right on the La Cana golf course; a 27-hole championship golf course designed by P. B. Dye, with 4 oceanfront holes and 14 holes with ocean views. From the large palm leaf covered terrace and swimming pool area, you have a view of the golf course but still enough privacy that you won’t be disturbed.
The beach is approx. 0.40 miles from the villa! The easiest way to get to the beach is to take a short walk down the street, cut through the golf course and you’ll reach the ocean in just a few minutes. Playa Serena, which is the beach nearby, is one of the most pristine beaches in Punta Cana. This beach has white powdery sand and the ocean is very shallow – perfect for swimmers of all ages!
If you want a beach with a little more life, you can easily go to Playa Blanca Beach Club which is just a few miles from the villa.
To get around the resort, the villa rental includes one golf touring cart, which you may use to go anywhere inside Puntacana Resort & Club.
Villa Los Ensueños is a charming and tropical 7000 sq. ft. villa built in 2 levels. You’ll feel right at home in this beautiful 4-bedroom, which is the perfect embodiment of the Spanish word “tranquilo” (tranquil) and you’ll feel absolutely serene and at ease when you stay here during your Caribbean vacation.
The large common area that instantly welcomes you as you come into the villa is perfect for entertaining, family dinners or just lounging around. There’s a comfortable sofa area with flat screen TV on one side and a dining area on the other and access to the kitchen.
The villa is air conditioned but also offers you plenty of outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air. Spend your days swimming and playing in the pool and soak in the Jacuzzi. Enjoy a delicious lunch served on the terrace overlooking the golf course and take a nap pool side and let the Caribbean breeze carry you away…
There’s plenty of space outdoors for you to enjoy! In front of the villa, there’s a nice lawn area and the backyard also has a big lawn and lush trees to give you and your family/friends enough privacy.
Villa Los Ensueños has 2 bedrooms downstairs. The first bedroom has one queen bed, TV, closet, air condition, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom with shower. From this bedroom you have direct access to the furnished terrace, pool area and backyard.
The second bedroom has 2 full beds, TV, closet, air condition, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom with shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook and prepare delicious meals during your vacation. If you prefer to hire a personal chef ($) to cook for you and make your vacation life easier, you also have that option.
Slide the large windows in the large living- and dining room open to access the outdoor terrace by the pool. The terrace is furnished with an outdoor dining table and a sofa sitting area and covered to give you shade from the sun. This is most likely where you’ll spend most of your vacation time – when you’re not in the pool or lounging on one of the sun beds on the pool deck.
When you come upstairs, you’ll find several cozy sitting areas with Bali-style furniture and access to balconies on both sides of the villa. These are great areas to relax and just enjoy some quiet time with a book and a drink or to sit and chat with your friends & family.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 are located upstairs. The third bedroom has 2 queen beds, TV, closet, air condition, vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom with shower. From this bedroom you have direct access to the covered balcony.
The master bedroom has a king bed, TV, closet, air condition, vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom with shower and double vanity (2 sinks) plus outdoor jetted bathtub. From this bedroom you have direct access to the covered balcony with view of the pool area and backyard.
When you stay at Villa Los Ensueños, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- WIFI in the villa
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Jacuzzi on property (not a hot tub)
- Flat screen television in the living room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Towels & linens
- Access to the La Cana Beach Club with swimming pool, lounge chairs, shower facilities, tables & chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($) Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the Playa Blanca Beach Club with lounge chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($) Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the Ecological Foundation Park with fresh water lagoons ($)
- Access to Six Senses Spa ($)
- Access to Tennis courts ($)
($) = additional charges apply, i.e. not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Villa Los Ensueños, you’ll have a maid included to make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Additional fees apply to all extra services. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Los Ensueños, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Villa Los Ensueños, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.