- Price: From US$ 700 per night
- Location: Puntacana Resort & Club (Tortuga)
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 4 (1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen and 2 double)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 8 persons
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Jacuzzi: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV and WIFI
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
Welcome to Villa Santa Cruz del Caribe.
When you stay at Villa Santa Cruz, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities in Punta Cana, including world championship golf courses, 3 miles of pristine beach, the only Six Senses Spa in the Caribbean, a pioneering ecological park with fresh water lagoons and plenty of exquisite dining options. This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Villa Santa Cruz is located at the exclusive Puntacana Resort & Club, a gated resort & residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security.
The villa is conveniently located approx. 3 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short 10-min drive and you’ll arrive at Villa Santa Cruz. If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
Villa Santa Cruz is located on the 8th tee of the La Cana golf course; a 27-hole championship golf course designed by P. B. Dye, with 4 oceanfront holes and 14 holes with ocean views.
From Villa Santa Cruz you’re less than 500 feet from the most incredible virgin-like beach of Playa Serena, with powdery white sand and clear, shallow ocean. Just a quick walk across the golf course, and you’ll be in jumping in the ocean! The beach and ocean in front of the villa is very suitable for families and small children, as the ocean is rather calm and shallow. If you want a beach with a little more life, you can easily go to Playa Blanca Beach Club which is also inside the resort.
Villa Santa Cruz is a beautiful 7000 sq. ft. villa built in 2 levels. You’ll feel right at home in this beautiful 4-bedroom villa.
The common areas are perfect for entertaining, family dinners or just lounging around. The villa has 2 living rooms with sofa sitting areas and TV area.
The villa is air conditioned but also offers you plenty of outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air. Spend your days swimming and playing in the pool and soak in the Jacuzzi. Enjoy a delicious lunch served on the terrace overlooking the golf course and take a nap pool side and let the Caribbean breeze carry you away…
There’s plenty of space outdoors for you to enjoy! On the side of the villa, there’s a nice lawn area and lush trees to give you and your family/friends some privacy.
Villa Santa Cruz has 3 bedrooms conveniently located downstairs.
The master bedroom has a king bed, air condition, ceiling fan, closet, ensuite bathroom with double vanity (2 sinks), shower, bath tub and bidet. From the master bedroom you’ll have direct access to the swimming pool area.
The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed, air condition, ceiling fan, closet, ensuite bathroom with shower, bath tub and bidet. From this bedroom you’ll have direct access to the swimming pool area.
The 3rd bedroom also has a queen bed, air condition, ceiling fan, closet, ensuite bathroom with shower.
The casual downstairs living room has a sofa area with TV, a small dining table for 4 persons and in the adjacent foyer you’ll find a small office space. From the living room, you can walk directly out to the terrace by the swimming pool & Jacuzzi.
The heart of this villa is really upstairs! Here, you’ll find the main living room, dining room, kitchen, furnished balcony and one bedroom.
When you enter the front door of Villa Santa Cruz, you come into the living room. This area offers a nice space with high ceiling, air condition, lots of natural light and comfortable sitting areas and TV area.
Upstairs, you’ll also find a cozy sitting nook with sofa – great place to relax and read a book – and a bar area. The bar can also be used as a laptop friendly work space in case you need to spend some time on your computer.
The formal, indoor dining room has a lovely view of the golf course and the ocean. The dining table seats 8 persons comfortably. If you prefer to enjoy your meals outside, there is another dining table on the spacious balcony. Here, you’ll also have another sofa sitting area – perfect for enjoying that after dinner coffee, rum & cigar!
A large staircase takes you from the balcony down to the swimming pool area and pool deck.
The large kitchen with island is fully equipped with everything you need to cook and prepare delicious meals during your vacation. If you prefer to hire a personal chef ($) to cook for you and make your vacation life easier, you also have that option.
The last bedroom is located upstairs and has 2 full beds, air condition, ceiling fan, closet and ensuite bathroom with shower.
When you stay at Villa Santa Cruz, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- WIFI in the villa
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Jacuzzi on property (not a hot tub)
- Flat screen television in the living rooms with cable/satellite TV
- Towels & linens
- Access to the La Cana Beach Club with swimming pool, lounge chairs, shower facilities, tables & chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($) Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the Playa Blanca Beach Club with lounge chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($) Consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental
- Access to the Ecological Foundation Park with fresh water lagoons ($)
- Access to Six Senses Spa ($)
- Access to Tennis courts ($)
($) = additional charges apply, i.e. not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Villa Santa Cruz, you’ll have a maid included to make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Additional fees apply to all extra services. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Santa Cruz, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Chef service (personal chef)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Villa Santa Cruz, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.