- Price: From US$ 2300 per night
- Location: Cap Cana Resort, Punta Espada golf course (Las Palmas)
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 8 (2 twin beds or 1 king bed in each bedroom)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 16 persons
- Bathrooms: 8.5
- Swimming pool & Jacuzzi: Semi-Olympic lap pool (not heated) & Jacuzzi (heated)
- Amenities: Towels, linens & Caleton Beach Club at Eden Roc Cap Cana*
- Entertainment: Smart TV in all bedrooms, bar area with TV, home cinema with projector and 135-inch screen, SONOS, pool table, foosball, and WIFI
- Chef: Included
- Maid: Included
- Butler: Included
- Electricity: Included
- Golf touring cart: 2 carts included
*The Caleton Beach Club at Eden Roc Cap Cana is not available during Christmas & New Year. The beach club may also not be available for other dates/holidays during the year.
8 BEDROOM, ULTRA CONTEMPORARY VILLA WITH SEMI-OLYMPIC LAP POOL, JACUZZI, CHEF, BUTLER, MAID, GOLF CART & EDEN ROC BEACH CLUB. LOCATED AT PUNTA ESPADA GOLF COURSE, CAP CANA.
Welcome to Villa Las Palmas 78!
When you stay at Las Palmas 78, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to some of the best facilities in the Caribbean, including a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course (Punta Espada), gorgeous white-sandy beaches, tennis courts, equestrian center, a marina, restaurants & bars and so much more. This is a wonderful place for you to stay and enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, tennis, fishing, and golf.
The villa has the membership at EDEN ROC BEACH CLUB (Caleton Beach Club), so you can enjoy these luxurious facilities during your stay at Las Palmas 78!
Las Palmas 78 is located on hole number 7 of the world-famous Punta Espada golf course at Cap Cana Resort. The villa is located approx. 0.3 miles from the golf clubhouse at Punta Espada.
Cap Cana is a large, gated resort & residential community with a 24-hour gated entrance and security. Cap Cana is home to one of the best beaches in the Caribbean including Juanillo Beach.
When you stay at Las Palmas 78, you’ll have access to the Eden Roc Caleton Beach Club, located approx. 700 yards from the villa. This beach club belongs to the Eden Roc Cap Cana boutique hotel, a Relais & Chateaux property, and is by far the most exclusive beach club in the Dominican Republic! Here, you can enjoy a large lagoon-style swimming pool, sunbeds, the pristine beach nestled in a charming cove, bars, and 1st class restaurants ($).
You’ll find another great beach at Api Beach Club at the marina. This is a smaller beach situated in a cove by the mouth of the marina and the beach club has a swimming pool, restaurant & bar ($).
Cap Cana is also home to the best golf course in the Caribbean – Punta Espada, a Jack Nicklaus Signature course with 9 holes playing along the ocean ($). This course is ranked #1 golf course in the Caribbean by GolfWeek Magazine.
The property is conveniently located approx. 9 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short drive and you’ll arrive at Las Palmas 78. If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
To get around inside Cap Cana resort, the villa rental includes a golf touring cart.
Villa Las Palmas 78 is a stunning 8-bedroom contemporary villa built in 2 levels with 3 bedrooms downstairs and 5 bedrooms upstairs. The villa has spacious outdoor areas with covered terraces, balconies with amazing views. There is also a semi-Olympic lap pool, a large Jacuzzi, outdoor shower, outdoor BBQ grill area, and a large pool deck with sunbeds – perfect for those lazy, sunny days when you just want to relax by the swimming pool and soak up the sun.
The interior of the villa has a clean and modern feel. The decor of the villa is kept in a contemporary, minimalist style with simple decor, furniture in light and neutral colors combined with a few touches of Caribbean style, colors, and charm. This villa is a place where you’ll feel very relaxed and comfortable.
The outdoor area of the villa is probably where you will spend most of your time. There is a nice outdoor lounge right off the kitchen where you can relax and watch movies or your favorite Netflix series. The terrace stretches in front of the downstairs bedrooms, which are the “swim-out” rooms with direct access to the resort-style pool.
The villa is fully air-conditioned and has ceiling fans in the outdoor areas.
When you come through the front door at Villa Las Palmas 78, you’ll be met with an impressive view of the swimming pool as you step into the dining/entertainment area that has a double-height ceiling and overlooks the swimming pool. On the right-hand side, you’ll find the dining/entertainment area with a pool table, foosball, and indoor bar area.
On the left-hand side is the kitchen, which is where your private chef will cook all of your meals during your vacation (food & beverages are not included). Right behind the kitchen, you’ll find the laundry- and staff area as well as the outdoor BBQ kitchen.
There are 3 bedrooms located downstairs, including one of the 2 master suites. All bedrooms are very comfortable, air-conditioned, and have their own, private bathroom, smart TV, ample closet space, in-room safe, modern furniture and bedding – and direct access to the terrace and pool area. The downstairs master suite is a corner bedroom with double views of the pool, garden, and golf course, and its own, private terrace.
Upstairs, you’ll find the remaining 5 bedrooms, including the second master suite with double views of the pool, garden, and golf course, and its own, private balcony. All of the upstairs bedrooms have a balcony and gorgeous views of the swimming pool and golf course. All bedrooms are very comfortable, air-conditioned, and have their own, private bathroom, smart TV, ample closet space, in-room safe, modern furniture and bedding – and direct access to the balcony in front of the room.
The upstairs level of the villa also has a home theater with a projector and a 135-inch screen and comfortable sofas. This is definitely the place to hang out and enjoy a movie night with your friends and family – just ask your butler to make you some popcorn!
When you stay at Las Palmas 78, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- SONOS music system
- Laptop friendly workspace in the bedrooms
- Private Semi-Olympic pool & Jacuzzi (not a hot tub) on property
- Outdoor terraces with furniture
- Flat screen smart TVs in the living room, bedrooms and outdoor terrace
- Towels & linens
- Golf touring cart for easy transportation inside Cap Cana Resort
- Access to the Eden Roc Beach Club (Caleton Beach Club) with a large lagoon-style swimming pool, sun beds, the pristine beach nestled in a charming cove, bars and 1st class restaurants. Food & drinks are not included in the villa rental and must be paid directly at the beach club ($)
- Access to facilities at Cap Cana ($), including Juanillo Beach, Api Beach Club, the marina, Golden Bear Lodge tennis center, paddle tennis courts, Power Fit Studio gym, eco trails, Punta Espada golf course, Los Establos equestrian center, Sanctuary Town and plenty of restaurants & bars located throughout the resort. Additional fees apply for the use of all facilities and advance reservations may be necessary ($).
When you stay at Las Palmas 78, you’ll have a private chef, a butler, and a maid included. Your chef will prepare all meals to be enjoyed at the villa (groceries are not included). The butler will assist you and the staff around the villa, serve drinks & food, etc. The maid will clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens. The villa staff lives on the property in their own staff rooms next to the kitchen.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, in-house massages, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive at the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Las Palmas 78, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Punta Cana Airports, Santo Domingo or La Romana
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Spa treatments or in-house massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (luxury yachts, catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Villa Las Palmas 78, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.