- Price: From US$ 800 per night
- Location: Cap Cana (Las Palmas)
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 4 (1 king, 2 queen, 2 queen and 2 bunk beds)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 10 persons
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Jacuzzi: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens, 2 bicycles and 1 golf cart
- Entertainment: Cable TV, WIFI
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
Welcome to Las Palmas 100 in Cap Cana!
When you stay at Las Palmas 100, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities in the Caribbean, including a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course (Punta Espada), gorgeous white-sandy beaches, tennis courts, equestrian center, a marina, restaurants & bars and so much more. This is a wonderful place for you to stay and enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, tennis, fishing and golf.
Las Palmas 100 is located at Cap Cana Resort, a large, gated resort & residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security. Cap Cana is home to one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, Juanillo Beach. You’ll find another great beach at Api Beach Club at the marina. This is a smaller beach situated in in a cove by the mouth of the marina and the beach club has a swimming pool, restaurant & bar ($).
Cap Cana is also home to the best golf course in the Caribbean – Punta Espada, a Jack Nicklaus Signature course with 9 holes playing along the ocean ($). This course is ranked #1 golf course in the Caribbean by GolfWeek Magazine.
The property is conveniently located approx. 8.9 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short 15-min drive and you’ll arrive at Las Palmas 100. If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
You’ll have 2 bicycles and a golf cart included in the villa rental, which you can use to get around inside the resort, go to the beach, etc.
The villa sits directly above hole 7 of the Punta Espada golf course with impressive views of the golf course and “canyon” below. Las Palmas 100 is an incredible villa in one level with 4 bedrooms, a grand living- and dining room, fabulous and completely private pool area, Jacuzzi and outdoor “palapa” (an open-sided deck with a thatched roof made of dried palm leaves) with a movie screen and projector. There’s also a big lawn in front of the villa where you can play around.
The villa has impressive high vaulted ceilings and central air condition in all rooms. The interior of the villa has a lot of natural wood, which gives it a very warm and tropical feel. The furniture is kept in neutral colors to compliment the rich colors of the wood and provide a very charming, soothing and peaceful atmosphere.
You can spend your days playing in the large swimming pool, soaking up the sun on the deck or find a cooler spot in the shade. The outdoor palapa is the perfect place to enjoy casual lunches with your family and friends and to end the day with cocktails, a movie and some popcorn!
Las Palmas 100 only has one level/floor, which makes it easy and convenient for travelers of all ages. Once you enter through the front door, you’ll step directly into the living- and dining room.
The dining area and living room is one open floorplan, which is great for entertaining. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook and prepare your meals – or you can choose to hire a personal chef to cook for you throughout your entire vacation!
The dining room table seats 12 people and the living room offers comfortable seating for the whole family. There’s also a desk and chairs in the living room – the perfect place to sit if you have to do a little work during your vacation.
The villa has 4 bedrooms sleeps 10, all with ensuite bathrooms, TV, air condition, closet and/or a dresser. Two of the bedrooms each have 2 queen beds and one bedroom is the “kids’ room” with two bunk beds (4 beds in total).
The spacious master bedroom is a beautiful suite with a king bed, sofas, a cosy sofa sitting area, TV, ensuite bathroom with shower and direct access to the outdoor deck with Jacuzzi and view of the golf course.
All bedrooms have beautiful high vaulted ceilings which make the rooms feel even more spacious and accommodating.
When you stay at Las Palmas 100, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning (central air)
- Laptop friendly workspace (desk and chairs)
- Private pool (heated) & Jacuzzi (not a hot tub) on property
- Outdoor “palapa” (covered deck) with sofas, dining table, movie screen & projector and surround sound system
- Flat screen television in the living room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Stereo / music system
- Towels & linens
- Golf cart for easy transportation inside Cap Cana Resort (not for use on the golf course)
- 2 bicycles for easy transportation inside Cap Cana Resort
- Access to facilities at Cap Cana ($), including Juanillo Beach, Api Beach Club, the marina, Golden Bear Lodge tennis center, paddle tennis courts, Power Fit Studio gym, eco trails, Punta Espada golf course, Los Establos equestrian center, Sanctuary Town and plenty of restaurants & bars located throughout the resort. Additional fees apply for the use of all facilities and advance reservations may be necessary ($).
($) = additional charges apply, i.e. not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Las Palmas 100, you’ll have a maid included. The maid comes by daily to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Additional fees apply to all extra services. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Las Palmas, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Las Palmas 100, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.