- Price: From US$ 650 per night
- Location: Casa de Campo Resort (Vivero), La Romana
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 5 (2 queen, 2 queen, 1 king, 1 king & 1 king)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 10 persons
- Bathrooms: 5
- Swimming pool: Yes (not heated)
- Jacuzzi: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Television in the TV room and WIFI.
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
- Casa de Campo Resort fee: Not included ($) – see info below
Download villa fact sheet: Vivero 13 Casa de Campo 5 BR Villa Fact Sheet
Imagine … your own getaway in the Caribbean, in a private villa with your own Chef/cook and ‘hotel’ service. Relax….we’re in charge! Cooking, cleaning, shopping, a massage maybe, a nanny for the kids, a fancy restaurant, best Golf in the Caribbean in Casa The Campo Resort? A family experience for an unforgettable holiday.
Centrally located in Casa de Campo (Vivero area) in a quiet dead-end street, ten minutes from Minitas Beach, the Tennis Club and Marina.
350 Square Meters is set on its own grounds, with a luxurious tropical garden and parking area.
– Large entrance
– TV Room with large plasma screen
– Large Dining Room and Living Room with impressive 23’ceilings, flooded with natural light.
SLEEPING ( 5 Bedrooms with MAX 10 persons)
– Downstairs: Two bedrooms, (MAX 4 persons per room) with two double Queen Size Beds, and en-suite marble bathroom.
– Upstairs: Three Large Master bedrooms: (MAX 3 persons per room) with a King Size bed and a convertible sofa bed, a dressing room and en-suite marble Bathroom.
OUTSIDE (Tropical garden and pool area) : tropical garden, pool, Jacuzzi, pool house with shower.
HOUSEKEEPING : Maid for cleaning and cooking.
The Vivero 13 Villa Interior Design:
The decoration and interior design was created by a Belgian Antiques dealer and interior designer. European leading designer fabrics such as Colefax & Fowler, Manuel Canovas, Pierre Frey and Nobilis were chosen for the curtains, the upholstery and even the wall coverings.English and French genuine Antiques, Fine English 19th Century Mahogany furniture and French decorative items are displayed over the whole house. Handmade couches and antique English mahogany armchairs are also upholstered with luxurious Belgian Linen.
Tropical garden and Pool area: OUTSIDE (Tropical garden and Pool area)
The dining and living room open onto a marble terrace that comprises a private area for breakfast, and flows into a very large deck with loungers and chairs, surrounding a lovely pool and heated Jacuzzi, all bordered by a tropical flowers and palm trees garden. Off one side of the pool there is a charming gazebo where lunch or dinner can be served. It also includes a shower facility. Alongside the pool there is a small gazebo with a thatched roof of sugarcane for hot afternoons or romantic evenings, and a shaded tent bed, Moroccan style.
A maid takes care of the cleaning and cooking. A gardener tends the garden, the pool and Jacuzzi. An extra maid and/or a children nanny is available ($).
5 Star Hotel Service in a private villa: More features of the house:
Fully air-conditioned bedrooms and TV room
Fully secure with Aluminum windows and private gardener
Safe in every bedroom
Our services guarantee: 5 star hotel service in a private villa
Sightseeing tours can be booked with us ($)
Massage service on request ($)
Golf cart included in rental
Maid and gardener at the villa
Have the best ever holiday!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Basic rate does NOT include the Casa de Campo resort fee that is to be paid on arrival at the resort:
Adults over 12 years old US$ 25 per person per night
Kids from 4-12 years old US$ 12 per person per night
Kids under 4 years old FREE
Send us an email to request availability and prices!