- Price: From US$ 1,400 per night
- Location: Cap Cana (Caleton Villas)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Bedrooms: 5 (1 king, 1 king, 2 queen, 2 queen and 2 queen)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 10 persons
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Swimming pool & Jacuzzi: Yes (not heated)
- Amenities: Towels, linens & Caleton Beach Club at Eden Roc Cap Cana*
- Entertainment: Cable TV and WIFI
- Chef: Included
- Maid: Included
- Golf cart: Included (not for use on the golf course)
- Electricity: Included
*The Caleton Beach Club at Eden Roc Cap Cana is not available during Christmas & New Year. The beach club may also not be available for other dates/holidays during the year.
Welcome to Caleton Villa 5 in Cap Cana – Our paradise welcomes you!
When you stay at Caleton Villa 5, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities in the Caribbean, including a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course (Punta Espada), gorgeous white-sandy beaches, tennis courts, equestrian center, a marina, restaurants & bars and so much more. This is a wonderful place for you to stay and enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, tennis, fishing and golf.
Caleton Villa 5 is located at Cap Cana Resort, a large, gated resort & residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security. Cap Cana is home to one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, Juanillo Beach. You’ll find another great beach at Api Beach Club at the marina. This is a smaller beach situated in in a cove by the mouth of the marina and the beach club has a swimming pool, restaurant & bar ($).
Cap Cana is also home to the best golf course in the Caribbean – Punta Espada, a Jack Nicklaus Signature course with 9 holes playing along the ocean ($). This course is ranked #1 golf course in the Caribbean by GolfWeek Magazine.
The property is conveniently located approx. 9.5 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short drive and you’ll arrive at Caleton Villa 5. If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
When you stay at this Caleton Villa 5, you’ll have access to the Eden Roc Beach Club, located approx. 1300 feet from the villa. This beach club belongs to the Eden Roc at Cap Cana boutique hotel, a Relais & Chateaux property and is by far the most exclusive beach club in the Dominican Republic! Here, you can enjoy a large lagoon-style swimming pool, sun beds, the pristine beach nestled in a charming cove, bars and 1st class restaurants ($).
You’ll have a golf cart included in the villa rental, which you can use to get around inside the resort, go to the beach, the marina, restaurants, etc.
This stunning 7000 sq. ft., 5-bedroom (one level) golf front villa with private pool and Jacuzzi is the perfect place to spend your vacation in the Dominican Republic! This is the Caribbean at its very best!
Caleton Villas is one of the most beautiful gated community in Cap Cana. This completely private luxury home is located on hole 11 of Punta Espada golf course (ranked #1 in the Caribbean by GolfWeek Magazine) and offers both impressive views of the golf course! Caleton Villa 5 is a unique villa with 5 bedrooms, an open-air living room, dining room and kitchen with an impressive palm leaf roof. This is truly a luxurious tropical home where you will be surrounded by lush nature.
The villa has a fabulous outdoor area with swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sun beds – surrounded by a lush tropical garden and with views of the golf course. Spend your days playing in the swimming pool, soaking up the sun on the deck or find a cooler spot in the shade. This is your Caribbean dream vacation!
Caleton Villa 5 only has one floor, which makes it very accessible, easy and convenient for travelers of all ages.
When you walk through the front doors, you step into the beautiful living- and dining area. The living room area has multiple sitting areas with comfortable sofas and lounge chairs.
The dining room area has a large dining table with seating for 10 people and is right by the open kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything necessary to prepare all of the wonderful meals that you will be enjoying in your private villa – and fortunately, the villa rental includes a personal chef, so you don’t have to cook! The kitchen is open and also has a bar counter – so pull up a chair, have a glass of wine and watch your chef in action! You might even pick up a few cooking tips and tricks to bring home!
The villa has a total of 5 bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, closet, a/c and TV. Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 each have 2 queen beds. Bedroom 4 has a king bed and the master suite has a king bed, walk-in closet, bathroom with double vanity (2 sinks) and shower, an outdoor shower with a whirlpool spa (Jacuzzi) and a private terrace. All of the bedrooms are carefully decorated, most with exotic Bali-style furniture and fine, white linens. Two bedrooms are more contemporary and have white furniture.
When you stay at Caleton Villa 5, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Private pool, Jacuzzi and sun beds on property
- Flat screen television in the bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Stereo / music system
- Towels & linens
- Golf cart for easy transportation inside Cap Cana resort (not for use on the golf course)
- Access to the Eden Roc Beach Club with a large lagoon-style swimming pool, sun beds, the pristine beach nestled in a charming cove, bars and 1st class restaurants. Food & drinks are not included in the villa rental and must be paid directly at the beach club ($).
- Access to facilities at Cap Cana ($), including Juanillo Beach, Api Beach Club, the marina, Golden Bear Lodge tennis center, paddle tennis courts, Power Fit Studio gym, eco trails, Punta Espada golf course, Los Establos equestrian center, Sanctuary Town and plenty of restaurants & bars located throughout the resort. Additional fees apply for the use of all facilities and advance reservations may be necessary ($).
($) = additional charges apply, i.e. not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Caleton Villa 5, you’ll have a personal chef and a maid included. Your personal chef will prepare all of your meals to be enjoyed at the villa (groceries are not included). The maid comes by daily to clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Additional fees apply to all extra services. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Caleton Villa 5, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Caleton Villa 5, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.