- Price: From US$ 500 per night
- Location: Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Bavaro, Punta Cana
- Minimum stay: 3-7 nights
- Bedrooms: 4 (1 king bed in each bedroom)
- Sleeps/maximum occupancy: 8 persons
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Swimming pool: Yes
- Amenities: Towels & linens
- Entertainment: Cable TV, WIFI and outdoor BBQ
- Maid: Included
- Electricity: Included
Beautiful Newly remodeled villa with 4 bedrooms on golf course with BBQ, & maid
Welcome to Buganvillas 392!
Buganvillas 392 is the place for your next family, friends, or business trip! You’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the facilities at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, including a 27-hole golf course, clubhouse with restaurant, bar, swimming pool with Bali beds, and paddle tennis courts ($). From Buganvillas 392 you’ll be close to the local town and one of the best beaches in the Caribbean – Bavaro Beach! Cocotal Golf & Country Club is a private residential area with gated entrances and 24-hour security.
This is a wonderful place for you to enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach and golf.
Villa Buganvillas 392 is located approx. 14 miles from Punta Cana International Airport (25-30-minute drive) at Cocotal Golf & Country Club in the heart of Bavaro, Punta Cana. The villa is situated on the main road of the resort, close to several multi-million $ mansions.
The villa has a beautiful view of the golf course, and just a few minutes from the clubhouse, where you’ll find a common swimming pool area with kids’ pool, playground, exotic Bali beds, bar & restaurant and paddle tennis courts ($).
Just outside the main entrance of Cocotal Golf & Country Club you will find the nearby Palma Real Shopping Village, where you’ll find a variety of shops, restaurants & bars, pharmacy, etc.
The beautiful Bavaro Beach is nearby and when you stay at Buganvillas 392, you’ll have preferred access to the Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach. You’ll also be close to Los Corales, which is a lively area with lots of small restaurants, bars, a few shops and access to the Los Corales beach.
*Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
Villa Buganvillas 392 is a tropical two-level villa with a private courtyard and garden.
As soon as you come into the villa, the open floor plan of the living- and dining room will greet you with a wonderfully warm ambiance and a direct view to the pool and golf course behind the villa. This is a great place to relax indoor, watch TV and enjoy good meals with your family & friends.
The dining table seats 8 persons comfortably and has lots of windows and folding-open doors to let in the natural light – or the warm, Caribbean breeze if you prefer to open them up.
The large kitchen with plenty of counter space is equipped with everything necessary to prepare your meals during your vacation. However, if you prefer to hire a personal chef to make your vacation life easier, you have that option available ($).
Buganvillas 392 has 4 bedrooms, all with king-size beds, ensuite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, TV and closet.
It has one bedroom on the 1st level and 3 on the second level. Two of the upstairs bedrooms are on the golf side of the villa open up to a large balcony, where quiet evenings can be enjoyed with your choice of cocktails or snacks.
Additionally, in two of the bedrooms you will find a pullout couch, which can be made into queen size beds in order to further accommodate guests.
At Buganvillas 392 the courtyard garden gives a touch of privacy and tropical style, also allowing you to leave the large doors open and enjoy the tropical breezes. The living room opens right up to both the interior garden and the pool behind the house, letting everyone have their space while enjoying the time together!
If you want to have BBQ night, then this is the place for you! The built in barbecue is a great place to entertain and show off your skills, or even better, have a private chef ($) come and cook for you and your family.
The interior of the villa has modern furniture with tropical style beds. The perfect mixture of island style with modern luxury! There are plenty of seating areas indoors and out, so you can spend time together or enjoy some quiet moments by yourself. The living room has comfortable furniture, TV and direct access to the patio. The living room is wide open with the dining room which seats 8 persons.
The outdoor area of the villa is probably where you will spend most of your time. The large patio has nice outdoor furniture, the barbecue area, and a table for outdoor meals.
When you stay at Buganvillas 392, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Sun beds at the pool
- Outdoor patio with furniture
- Flat screen television in the living room and bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Towels & linens
- Access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach with lounge chairs on the beach, restaurant ($) & bar ($). Roundtrip transportation is included during your stay (must be pre-booked and subject to availability) when you purchase food & beverages at the restaurant. Food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and are never included in your villa rental. Jellyfish may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events. *Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club common pool area with lounge chairs, Bali beds, kids’ pool & playground, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The facilities may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events.
($) = additional charges apply / not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at Villa Buganvillas 392, you’ll have a maid included. The maid lives on the property and will clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels, and linens.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Buganvillas 392, our exclusive concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Chef service (a personal chef)
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep-sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
If you would like to stay at Buganvillas 392, send us an email to request availability and prices:
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.